12. festival

The more I look at you, The more beautiful you are

- jikjin, treasure -

ー ❀ ー

( hey shawty *trips* nvm bye shawty
( ॢᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ॢ )

the cultural festival has finally arrived at last. weeks of hard works and preparations were finally going to be paid off. right after you entered the school gate, figures of students can already be seen, setting up what so ever they needed to. everyone looked lively, you thought. just with a single smile on their faces, you could tell that the festival is going to be great. holding on to a high spirit, you rushed to your classroom and well - your high spirit earlier broke down in a split second. to your surprise, it was a chaos.

a HUGE chaos.

"what. the. actual. fuck?"

the first thing that greeted your eyes was itto in a beetle costume, meanwhile kaeya in a maid outfit, posing at one of the booths with childe as the photographer.

"make sure my legs look sexy, tarts or i'm asking for a refund." kaeya said smugly as he posed on a chair.

"no worries, kae. i gotchu. now show me them sexy legs haha!"

you suddenly had a brain damage the more you looked at them so you turned your head and saw ying'er with a satisfied smile. she noticed your presence and motioned you to come to her which you hesitated at first but did as you told. before she could open her mouth, you interrupted her first.

"ms ying'er, as far as i remember... i didn't ask you to make those costumes, did i?" you asked, pointing at your friends.

"my my~ sure you didn't. they did."

"they... WHAT?"

"they went to my store the other day and personally asked to make those. how could i refuse after seeing those puppy dog eyes, hm?" she answered while giggling to herself.

you sighed and facepalmed yourself in embarrassment. aside from the idiots, everything looked pretty decent. the whole classroom and photobooths were decorated nicely. they took care of the lightings and backgrounds, lots of outfits and costumes lined up, even the changing rooms were guarded very well to prevent any unwanted event.

since there weren't particularly anything they needed your help with, you smiled to yourself and bid goodbye to ying'er before walking out of the classroom. you didn't forget to thanked her for the hard works too.

your next destination was the first class where you instantly spotted kokomi from afar, wearing a custom made cafe uniform as she greeted the visitors. you chuckled to yourself as you recalled your interaction with her the other day.

"we agreed to do a library cafe kind of thing where people could enjoy a relaxing time reading. i can't wait to spend my time here honestly haha~!" she answered while giving you an eye smile.

"kokomi, aren't you supposed to serve the visitors?" you asked but she only replied with a wink and went back to her business, acting as if she didn't hear anything.

"ahem, hello there. what are you doing outside? did someone forbid you to enjoy your reading time, hm?"

"oh, welcome our 'most beloved' customer! would you like to shut up or would you like me to kick your butt away from here~?"

ooh, violence.

you laughed and patted her shoulder before entering their classroom. you got instantly mesmerized by the designs. there were a couple of medium shelves full with different categories of books, ornaments were placed here and there and your most favorite part was the smell of the coffee as soon as you stepped in. you took a deep breath and inhaled the smell as you sat down.

"welcome to our library cafe! here's the menu and order whenever you're ready~" a menu was placed on your table as you looked at the female student who greeted you.

"you're pretty good at greeting customer, lisa. i'm impressed." you commented, earning a giggle from her.

"i know right. even the president was surprised the other day."

"ooh~ where's the president, though? i don't see her anywhere."

"that i'm not sure, but definitely not in the kitchen. xiangling already banned her from entering." lisa answered, slightly laughing.

"you got me curious now. what are the details?"

"nope~ you're not that sneaky. order first."

you pouted before going through the menu again and ordered caramel latte with cinnamon rolls. those weren't just because you wanted to hear the thing with the president, but also to fill out your stomach since you haven't eaten your breakfast yet. as you closed the menu, lisa motioned you to come closer and she whispered in your ear.

"ei almost burnt xiangling's kitchen the other day. who would've expected that our most respected president can't cook? it was adorable haha~ good thing i caught it on camera, so i'll send it to you later."

you held back your laugh as lisa told you that. as she walked away, lisa put a finger on her lips, signaling you to stay shut as you let out a small laugh and did the same.

after a while, you felt the needs to check out the books so you stood up and went to a nearby shelf. there were many interesting novels that caught your eyes, making you confused on what to pick.

"hello, customer. do you need any help?"

it was as if you had an automatic reaction whenever you heard the voice. you quickly turned around to see yae in a cafe uniform, smiling at you. your breath hitched for a moment as you admired her beauty. she was wearing a white chiffon blouse and a black pants with a bow and an apron that matches her hair colour. overall, gorgeous.

"are you checking me out right now, hm?" yae raised her eyebrows while smirking, causing you to come into realization and shook your head before apologizing to her.

"well, i don't mind~ by the way, every books here are super good. if you wanted to read every single one of them, then you can come to my house."

"excuse me, but your house?"

"mhm, these books are mine. why?"

"you know that you're kinda inviting me to your house, right?"

"yeah. you only come to read, nothing else - "

"unless... you have other plans in your mind~" she whispered seductively.

you swallowed your saliva as you looked to the left and right, making sure that nobody was watching. thankfully, everyone was too focused on reading to even spare a glance. you cleared your throat and flashed a smile towards her, acting like you felt nothing after what she did but her smirk only became even wider.

"i-i'll just get this and go back to my seat." yae just nodded while giggling as she watched you hurriedly grabbed a book without even looking at the cover.

"y/n, wait." she called out before you could walk away.

"stay here for a bit. after i've finished with my job here, then we could walk around festival together."

"hmm, i don't know... i might leave early out of boredom if you take too much time." you said in a teasing manner.

"ahem, you asked me on a date yet you're the one who wants to ditch me?" she responded, walking closer to you.

"i never said i-it was a date- "

"no excuses, darling. now be a good one and sit there for me, yeah?" she flashed you a smirk, knowing too well that her tactic worked on you.

you smiled in defeat and put your right hand over your chest before bowing slightly towards her.

"as you wish, my lady."

( oh heyyy my fellow attractive readers~ *gives flowers* stay safe and wear mask or ill hunt you when youre sleeping )