14. my dear 狐 , i'm home

I selfishly want only myself to be living in this fairytale called you

- bambi, baekhyun -

ー ❀ ー

( FINAL CHAPTER LESGOOOOWWOOWO )

"so... one sentence is enough to make you lose your whole sanity, huh?"

"only if it came out from your mouth, though."

yae lightly chuckled, recalling the flustered expression on your face a while ago as she looked at the printed photos in her hands. you both took a plethora of pictures with various outfits and costumes, half of them were childe's request that he even insisted to pay for the price.

it was already evening when both of you were done checking out everything in the festival. after that, you went to the field where everyone was waiting for the final concert by xinyan.

"it's not like we're strangers, after all. we've kissed two times, no?" she teased.

"yeah, two times. that's it." you replied before sipping your iced beverage. meanwhile, yae bursted into laughter after hearing your response.

"sure~ only two times."

you coughed, remembering the past memories with her where yae would occasionally steal kisses from you without your guard, and how the kiss would turn into something more intimate as you both were left alone in a room. you felt your cheeks heated up and quickly shook your head, hoping that yae didn't notice.

after everything that has happened, you've finally came to the conclusion that the pink haired beauty besides you definitely knew about the past life. she didn't even try to hide it as she would always throw hints at you and that's how you figured it out. still, you wasn't fully sure about it but tonight, you intended to find out.

all the noises of chattering went quiet when the lights appeared on the stage, revealing a female silhouette holding a guitar - it was none other than xinyan.

"first and foremost, thank you everyone for coming to my last performance in this school. how is the festival? are you guys having a good time?"

everyone let out a loud cheering and whistles, indicating that they were really enjoying the festival.

"that's good! now for this final song, i dedicate it to all of my batch mates, my teachers - especially mr zhongli for always giving me the best advice! also, not to forget my music club members and my guitar partner, y/n! i wish you're up here with me."

you flashed a wide grin on your seat and raised your hand as she said your name, feeling touched for the honorable mention. yae on your side couldn't help but smiled as well as she took a glance at you.

"last but not least, i dedicate this song for the whole teyvat highschool. thank you for the precious memories! now, everybody stand up and let loose cause we're gonna blast this stage!!!"

as soon as xinyan strummed her guitar, a loud noise was released, automatically making everybody stood up and cheered for her. at the same time, the curtains behind her were opened, revealing yet another guitarist, venti, the drummer, chongyun and the lead singer, ayaka.