08. falling

I got faith in you and I, so put your pretty little hand in mine

- sure thing, miguel -

ー ❀ ー

"SHE KISSED YOU?!"

"slow down, itto! geez, imagine if my apartment collapse because of your screams."

"LIKE I CARE, HONEY. SHE FUCKING KISSED YOU! OH MY GOD, MY Y/N IS GROWING UP. WHERE'S MY PHONE? I NEED TO UPDATE MY STORY."

you looked at him wide-eyed before you started to search for his phone too. it was on the bed. before itto could grabbed it, you snatched his phone first, hiding it behind your back.

"HONEY, GIVE IT BACK TO ME. THIS IS HOT NEWS!"

"FUCK OFF, ITTO! I WON'T HAND IT TO YOU."

"NO! I NEED TO UPDATE THIS!"

you fought with him for quite a while, but in the end, you lost. his body was bigger than yours, so he had the upper hand. you pouted as itto giggled at the back, typing something on his phone. you decided to grab yours and checked his account and indeed, he literally updated his story.

my kid isn't so innocent anymore. i'm a proud father!

you shot itto a glare and he replied by sticking his tongue out.

"wait till you see my profile." he said.

you squinted your eyes at him and clicked on his profile. one of his highlights' name caught your attention.

y/n's growth!!

"ARATAKI FUCKING ITTO, GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

ー ❀ ー

you sighed and rubbed your temple as you leaned back to your chair. it all felt surreal. before you knew, the teacher was already collecting the last test papers for the finals.

"with this concludes your finals for this year. congrats, everyone!" the teacher gave everyone an applause and your classmates did the same with a happy expression printed on their faces.

right after he went out from your classroom, itto was the first to stand up.

"FREEDOM!!!"

your classmates raised their hands in the air, shouting the same and you did as well. a month of suffering has ended and you couldn't believe it. it felt like only yesterday you stressed your brain out tutoring your classmates. now, everything has come to an end. before you realized, you were already smiling to yourself. after that, your friends came to your table to thank you for teaching them.

"don't mention it, everyone. let's not think about it and prepare for the festival next, yeah?"

they all nodded in agreement before packing their things and went home.

"y/n, can you go home without me today? i uh, i have something to do!" itto scratched his head.

"itto, you sound so suspicious right now."