Jealousy {Fluff}

Requested by NaomiLeviXeno

Clink, Clink, Clink

You were working in the workshop on some new gadgets, hopefully that you would use in upcoming missions! You were more of a backline's person, defending and holding a spot, a sentinel. Chamber hadn't been around all day, having been sent on a mission so you decided it was the perfect time to work on these. Working alone was boring though, so why not have company? One of your close friends, Phoenix was hanging around with you, throwing out jokes as you worked. Though it was quite distracting, you could care less.
Yoru poked his head in at one point, scoffing at the sight of Phoenix of all people. "What are you idiots even doing?" He pulled over a chair and sat in it. 
"Oh! Welcome, Yoru!" You smiled, "Just working on some new gadgets, Phoenix is-" 
"Keeping A/N company! Cause I am the best company" Phoenix cut you off and smirked towards Yoru. This ticked Yoru off, "You are not the best company, so shut it, trash." Yoru scoffed, Phoenix raised a brow before just tutting and turning his attention back to you. "So, what are you working on this time?" Phoenix leaned his arm on the table.
"Just a little gadget that hides itself and follows along people. Helps to keep tabs on locations! Trying to make it tag trackers on people." You huffed, messing with the front of it.
"Oh? Sounds inter-" "Dumb." Yoru cut Phoenix off, causing the two to get in a glaring contest. 
"Ya know, of all the types of company I would prefer not to have them get into a fight, please?" You begged slightly, sometimes these two could get in the most heated arguments and then Brim would have to split them up before they started throwing abilities.
"Yea sure, whatever." Yoru huffed, "He's not worth the effort anyways"
"I am plenty worth the effort!" Phoenix sat up.
"Please- don't fight!" You huffed, ready to throw your wrench at one of the two, causing them to instantly back off a bit because of it.
"Where's your lover boy?" Yoru questioned.
"Mission, fuck, I miss him so much" You rested your head on the table for a second.
"That's why I'm here, dumbass." Phoenix said, turning his head to Yoru.

By this time, Chamber was just getting back. The mission was quite a pain, his suit was ruined. Blood staining it from the enemies, the others were a bit ruffed up. It's like they couldn't handle themselves sometimes. Now his first thoughts once he got back was to find his lover, he missed them. Off he headed to their workshop, the first place he expected them to be.

The two men were arguing again, you were getting frustrated. You did tell them to stop! Many times, you gripped your wrench tightly in your hands. "I said stop arguing you two!" You huffed, glaring daggers at the two. But it seemed they didn't even hear you! They were too caught up in their argument that you just weren't there. You quickly stood up, knocking over your chair. Yoru was ready to throw a bunch at Phoenix before you threw your wrench right at his arm, causing him to wince in pain before glaring your way. That glare instantly turned to surprise and slight fear at the annoyed expression you gave. "I said, SHUT UP!" You yelled, grabbing another wrench and ran around the table and at the two. Their look of fear showed just how terrifying this was to see. They quickly ran around the table in the opposite direction of your terrifying figure.
You were chasing both Yoru and Phoenix with your wrench for fighting. Phoenix dodged to the side quickly as you tackled Yoru to the ground. Pinning him under you and looking at him with an annoyed face. Chamber walked in on this and well, let's just say there was a hint of annoyance before he looked completely composed.
"I said stop fighting!" You raised your wrench to which Yoru tried to shove you off. Chamber came up behind you and picked you up. Putting your wrench away by taking it from your hands and setting it down gently. "Gentlemen, and mon amour." 
Yoru got up, dusting himself off as he glared at Phoenix off to the side chuckling. "They were fighting! I needed to teach them a lesson" You huffed, before Chamber shifted you to bridal style in his arms. He just hummed in acknowledgement before staring at the other two for a second. "We will be going now." He walked away with you in his arms, heading straight to his neat room.
Once you were away from everyone and alone, he became very clingy. Closing his door after he set you down and then pushing you onto the bed. He climbed into his bed next to you and held you close. He nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck and huffed in frustration, wrapping his muscled arms around your torso. "Love, are you ok?" You giggled a bit, not use to seeing him this way. 
"They were too close" He huffed again, nuzzling your neck more. He breathed in your scent, trailing kissed up your neck and to your cheek. You turned over and giggled at him, wrapping your own arms around him. "Is someone jealous?" You teased, he only glanced away with a slight pout that was barely noticeable if you didn't look closely. "Awww you are!" You laughed, squeezing him in a hug.
"Please mon amour, don't go around telling others. I just missed you, it was très stressant" He muttered, taking off his glasses and placing them on his bedside table before turning his attention back to you. He tilted your head up with his hand and kissed you gently yet needily. Blush dusted both of your cheeks, kissing him back and moving your hands to around his neck loosely. He pulled away for air, pressing his forehead gently against yours. "I missed you so much, mon cher." 
"I missed you too, now there's no need to be jealous. Though I do find it very cute" You giggled, causing him to huff again at your mentioning of his jealousy. "Mon amour, please, don't keep mentioning it" He moved his head above yours and hide his face in your hair. "Let us relax." 
"Alright love" You nuzzled your face against his chest, moving your hands down to his back and relaxing your body. You two became a tangled mess of limbs and love. 

___________________________

This was a bit shorter, but I really enjoyed writing this heh. Also! I'm going to be starting a full Chamber x Reader fic soon! So stay tuned, these will come out at more random times when I do start that! 
Love you all~

Snowy

1122 Words