Captured

A year passed ever after I found the little wolf and somehow we ended up to be a pretty good team! Thanks to Abyss I didn't need to fear any dogs anymore. He was ferocious in terms of protection. For some reason he was really aggressive towards other except me. That was also a reason I couldn't stay in any city anymore. Tho since I was wanted anyways, there wasn't really any need for that.

Me: Abyss, there are about 10 sheep shifters in there. Don't touch them or scare them please!

Me and my loyal wolf were currently over the huge lake between anima city and a small storage unit place. Unfortunately people renovated it and started using the storage unit to hide and store people they just caught in anima city. That's what a storage unit is apparently there for! I didn't know how it is possible but I saw them getting shipped here and started following them until I came across this place.

Now me being me there wasn't a chance I was about to overlook. It was after all a good opportunity to save them Abyss was trying to warn me to not go too but I could help it. It was not in my nature to ignore something like this. So I went in and started observing for a while.

Abyss: Arro!

Me: Pssst! Stay here! I'll be back!

I had Abyss stay outside like usually and broke in through window that was a bit open. Thankfully I didn't had to smash it or anything. All I did was stack up some boxes that were laying around and then climb it up.

Now once inside I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Scratch the sheep shifters! There were a bunch of them.

Me: Wow....

I started to walk around and I could see soo many of them and the most of them were also children. It was making me soo angry. Just thinking about it! I was fuming and I knew I had to do something.

How can they do something like this!

How are they even getting all these shifters?!

Someone in anima city must work with them but who?

I can't believe a fellow shifter would do such a thing!

How terrible!

I need to get them out of here!

Thank god I told that mink to stay at the dock today and wait for some people.

Theyall looked very scared and I could see it in their faces. They already lost hope but there wasn't realy anything I could do about that besides setting them free. That was all I could do after all. It should be enough but they will forever live with such a scar. One doesn't go out of here unharmed. They won't forget this place ever.

Me: I'll get you guys out of here!

I went to have a look around for any mechanism that could set them free but all I could find was nothing with nothing over nothing. There was literally nothing here. No button. No switch. Nothing! For me it looked like as if the locks were digital and needed a digital handshake of some sort. Unfortunately I wasn't the best hacker and I for sure wasn't one that could do that. Everything I knew was getting to specific pages and upload my videos. That's it.

As I was thinking about how to get them out, for some reason I could hear a lot of footsteps coming my way.

Me: Shit!

As if that wasn't enough, all of the sudden I heard gun shots and dogs barking. Niw I knew for sure that Abyss was trying to give me some time. However I would rather him. Not do that at all.

Abyss: Aaroooo!

Me: No!

I wanted to get out of there and book it to safety but the moment I tried ti get out, I realized I was trapped. Now I knew why they were all coming this way. From the looks of it I triggered some kind of silent alarm. I didn't notice it but that didn't mean I was dumb.

Me: Abyss!

I need to do something!

I can't let him suffer on his own!

I need to get him out of there or at least to retreat!

How the fuck should I do that tho!

I am trapped!

There wasn't much time but I wracked my brain so hard to get to a solution. However there was simply none. There was no way I was about toget out of here alive. On the other ha d trapped doesn't mean unarmed! I could still fight and that was what I chose to do.

The moment someone came inside I jumped and used the doorframe as a support to kick whoever just opened it and confuse the people.

Me: Abyss! Go home!

It was a command I trained this wolf to know. The meaning behind this was get away, regroup, follow and observe until he can attack. Simple as that I was sure he would follow my command. It was the last I could give him and hope that he would be okay without me.

Abyss....  I am sorry.

Please make it out of here!

At least you have to make it!

I will find a way to escape!

It's nit the first time they wanted to catch me!

But it sure is my first being captured by them....

I will try my best to get away!

I promise I will survive.

Abyss: Arooooooooo!

Now all that was left was fight until they got me. As I said, only because I was trapped didn't mean I was actually harmless. Ohh I knew how to deliver some good punches too!

Man: Get her alive!

Me: catch me if you can bitch!

I started running away after landlanded some solid punches and knocked 2 guys out. However it was the dog who got me down to the ground and then about 5 other people who apprehended me. Now I was officially done for!

Me: Get me off me fatass!

Man: Bitch shut up.

Me: Oh why should I?

Man 2: Get me some chloroform!

Man 3: Why do that when you can do this!

At that moment I felt something hit my head. A sound of shattering could be heard and I saw some glass on the ground.

Bitch!

You didn't not!

You seriously just hit me woth a beer bottle?

Me: What the fuck you idiot!

It was right at that moment that someone covered my nose and mouth with a handkerchief and not soon after that I was out cold!