Human in anima city!

Mari's POV:

Ahhh she's late!

I can't stay here any longer or I will get caught!

I appreciate what you do really but I can't stay here longer!

Speaking of which... I wonder what she meant with just in case stay here...

Well I was here and I am waiting here for about 3 hours now!

If I don't get back it will be dangerous getting into the city...

Abyss: Arooooo!

I waited for a good old friend which was helping us animal shifters out. She was the only human I knew that would even sacrifice her life for them. While she saved soo many of them no kne was saveing her. From what I could tell she was nearly almost every time injured when we meet up. Never did she even once forgot to pay me more than enough and she always made shre we vould escape from the humans.

Me: So she is coming after all! Girl you're late!

Normally by now she would have answered me back or I would have seen some shifters but it was only this wolf that I could see. He was even coming way to close to me and bit my jacket starting to pull me into a direction.

Me: I get it! You want me to follow you!

Abyss: Ruf!

Me: Something happen to her huh?

Abyss: Wuff!

Me: Well lead the way buddy.

I knew it when she didn't came that something must have happened. She was always on time and never came laye. When she tells me to wait for this long then I trust her and do so. Needless to say that I already knew about the shifters and everything.

I really hope you okay girl!

Don't think I am caring for ya!

I only...

Well...

Fine!

I admit it!

You grew on me!

I mean it's been more than a year now that you are helping me to get them over and pay me well too!

It's only fair to help ya out!

Thinking like that I quickly followed the wolf. It was everything but easy to do so dince he was fast and I mean fast. Hell boy! This wolf knew how to run but I was sure how the animal acted that he was extremely concerned about her. As was I but he basically was family to her and I knew that fact. It was obvious to everyone who saw them together.

By the time we arrived I saw that the poor girl was on the ground and 5 guys were around her, drugging her. She was soo deep in trouble but she was lucky that I was here.

Abyss: Arrooooo!

Once the wolf appeared the dogs started running at it.

Me: Hello bastards, meet my friend se gun!

Now I wasn't a murderer nor was I a fan of killing. All I wanted was to stop them ehile making them regret everything. So I decided to shoot one in the arm, another one in the leg, this bastards crouch because he was drugging her and then the rest of them in the shoulders. It was just a distraction so that I could grab her and get out of there. Thankfully it worked and I was able to get her. To be honest she was rather light for a human not as if I ever had a human in my hands but she was skinny.

Me: Hang in there!

The moment I got away, I could hear some fighting behind me. I was sure that the wolf was covering up and actually giving me more time to get to the boat and then get the hell out of here. 

Me: Start the boat!

It didn't take me long to get ti the boat and then put her on and cover her up. Right before the boat started and my crew of 2 people started to drive it across this huge lake, the wolf jumped in last minute and immediately went to her.

Abyss: *whimpering*

Me: She will be fine.

I know she will!

She's not that weak!

Besides they just knocked her out.

But the wounds she has from these nasty dogs on her back and shoulder....

I will need to be careful when I get her into anima city.

Everyone will be able to smell it!

Better to stay close to the docks for now.

Good that I live close by anyways.

I wonder what I should do witht he wolf tho?

It's not as if he will start to run around.

Yeah...

No way.

Abyss is obedient only to her. 

She really got luck that I decided to come over and follow the wolf.

Once we arrived, I took her out and went to where I live. My appartment was small and it was close to the docks because I would always need to go back and forth that it was annoying me. Besides it was calm here since no one lived close by anyways.

Abyss: Wuff!

Me: What?

Abyss: Wuff!

Me: You do know that I am not her. I don't know what you want!

It is a wonder that she can even understand you!

She's a human!

I bet it's because you guys live together...

Abyss: AROOO!

Me: FUCKING WHAT!

He definitelly wanted to tell me something but I didn't get wat it was. Besides that I was soo busy cleaning her wounds and patching her up that there was no way that I would even pay attention to what the wolf want from me. However once I was done and was about to throw the blood stained towels away, the wolf came to her side and stayed there. Now it made sense. All he wanted was me to patch her up and tell him how she was. He was definitelly sad and anxcious of losing her.

Me: She will be fine. It's not as if she didn't went through worse.

That much I could tell. I might not be a medic or anything like that but I knew a bullet wound and stabbing wounds when I saw some. Her whole body was litered in scars. She had soo many of them that I just now realized what she was actually putting on the line every time she saves someone.

Me: *Sigh* Girl why are you doing this for us?