Chapter 17 "What have I done"

At 6 pm I heard my moms car parking beside the house. Afterwards I heard my mom and stepdad discussing or fighting I don't know, but their voices was higher than usual, and I know it is about me.

 I hugged my pillow in my arms, with dried tears on my face and eyes.

 I feel scared my body began to shake a little and my breath got heavier, I don't know what is happening with me but I started to cry feeling like I'm going to die any second.

 Their voices calmed down a little and thats when I could breath again, But I was still shaking, I folded my blanket around my body. Maybe I'm cold I don't know..

————————————-

I woke up feeling better than before.

I grabbed my phone of the night stand and checked the time, it was 7 pm, And  there is a message, oh from Mike...

-Coming to pick u up at 19:15, see ya :)

OH DAMN IT!!! I'm going to be so freaaaaking late!!!!! I jumped up from the bed running to my bathroom.

There is two sort of people, the ones that showers in 2 minutes and the ones that showers in two hours.

I guess today I will be the person that shower in 2 minutes, or wait let it be 4 minutes it is impossible to make it just in two minutes.

I showered, brushed my teeth and everything in almost the same time under the shower.

After some minutes I ran out with a towel covering my body, I picked up a white shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans shorts from my wardrobe.

I quickly put them on with coverse. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, well quite good, just a little eyeliner and rouge.

I put my phone and keys in my , oh wait I don't need keys, I took them out and threw them on the bed, and opened the balcony door. It is only three meters from up to down and there is windows and bricks that I can hold. I felt a little uncertain but if Mike could do it I can. I put my hair back and started climbing down. I was almost down, but my foot decided to slip on the brick making me fall on the grass.

My butt hurt now so much, but I checked around me to see if mom or stepdad heard anything. I guess they didn't.

My hand got cut  a little on my hand palm. I took a handkerchief out from my purse and dried the blood.

It is a little bit cold for just a shirt but I really dont wanna climb up there again and getting hurt. 

After a few minutes Mike drived and parked near.

"Come on" He whispered. I looked up at the windows, they didnt saw us they most be sleeping.

I ran to the car and climbed in.

He looked at my hand and suddenly took it from my legs and hold it in his hands "What happened?" He asked worried.

His hands was so warm and soft, I wanted my hand to stay there forever but I slipped it away from him.

"Nothing just fell" I said. 

"You fell from where?" 

"I tried to climb down the balcony" I answered ashamed.

"Omg Em!" He laughed a little

"Shut up! And drive now or I will kill you!" I demanded laughing a little with him, but trying my best to sound angry.