Chapter 1 "Mondays Suuucks"

"Pip piiiiiiiiiiip" 

Here we go again the sound of the freaking annoying alarm clock in my ears. The same fucking rhythm every morning, and every time I really wish I could smash that clock into million pieces. 

I had to give on every energy left in me to reach the red alarmclock on the nightstand and bring it under my black sheet, the clock was 7:45 and school starts 8:00 today, wow I will be late ... Again.

I jumped up from the bed, in my grey pajamas I ran to the bathroom in my room. I brushed my teeth as fast as I could and washed my damn face that was so pale as a ghost, my hair huh I would prefer to certainly not mention it. 

My room is not quite what you would call clean....Just the opposite, like a normal teenage room. The clothes is everywhere from recent days. 

I had to fight my way to the closet, where my clothes was on each others like a spaghetti bowl (I'm not exaggerating) I took out the first t-shirt I saw and I held it up for a moment, hhmm Rolling Stones marked T-shirt that should be great I thought, I took off my pajamas shirt and threw on the  black marked shirt, I had to smell it first just in case it wasn't clean. On my way to the mirror that hung above my dark brown dresser, I grabbed my black short torn shorts, bag, keys, and absolutely the most important thing my locker key.

I've always managed to forget about it, last year, I got the caretaker to take down about 7 locks if I have counted correctly, and absolutely the dumbest thing was the one time when I happened to lock my locker key in the locker, haaah ​​I am an heir of Einstein's sacred brain. 

The mascara leftovers from Saturday night was all around my eyes and formed the perfect Smokey eyes of a rocker girl, to complete the look I put on a bit eyeliner on and light pink lip gloss then I pulled my fingers through my long brown hair, and weared my leather converse I bought last week. 

I ran outside just to see the bus driving away past me, OOOOH THE HELL IS BURNING!!! I hate it soo much I hate missing the bus. I tried to run after it hoping the driver would see me and stop, but nah some kids from my school saw me instead and laughed and did some funny faces to me as usual.

I arrived to the classroom half an hour late, I'm the famous late girl in this school, I'm always late to everything. My really old (and with that I mean 70 years old) whining teacher had already started the lesson with an even boring overhaul. 

I sneaked in as quite as possible and prayed inwardly that the teacher would not notice me when I entered. 

"Emelie, I have started thinking about something why not collect money from the class and buy  an alarm clock to you?" She said skeptical as she put her arms crossed on her chest and her head in oblique, I felt everyone's eyes and laugher on me. Damn this can't be happening.

Ads by BlockAndSurfAd Options

"Yes, yes Mrs.. Dilarauntes but I don't think I need a new alarm clock but maybe a new biology teacher who is a bit younger" It was an unnecessary comment but yup there goes the bad girl attitude. Everyone started laughing while I put my  feet on the table and leaned back on the chair, it was not the first time I comment on a teacher, I'm hated by all teachers since I am a pain in the ass.

"Mrs.. Mills you are here by written on the detention list for today! after school!" She screamed frustrated and even more laughter filled the room. 

If you have not noticed yet, I'm Emma Mills, the most popular girl in the high school. I only have one year left to be a senior. Well there is not so much left of the year and my grades sucks. I always hang out with bad girls and bad boys who stays up all night and enjoy partying instead of studying, yup that's what we are, the kids your parents warned you about. The whole school Is talking about us all the time, mostly spreading rumours.

We all are from rich families that we don't give a shit about. We are messed up just like our life. Don't think we are happy we might look careless but we all have been through something in our life that bringed us to this level, so don't judge please.

When the school day finally ended, I felt the hangover coming up again from last night. I had the most painful headache, I walked out to the school yard on my way home when someone grabbed my arm.

"Are you okey?" I looked  up to see Mike staring at me with his light baby blue wrinkled eyes in the sunlight, as his perfect dark brown hair hanged on his suntouched forehead. He's one of my closest friends, he's a guy I grew up with, from kindergarten to now. He is a bad boy too with leather jacket, black torn jeans, cigarettes and motorcycle,

"Yeah absolutely I'm totally fine" I smiled at him, I was about to turn around and head home when he held my arm and pulled me back to him, his eyes were so serious and full of compassion.

"Em, you really okay? I mean what happened on Saturday was not easy for you, I understand that you don't wanna talk about it but I'm here for you, and you know that" 

I smiled, Mike has always been the kindest guy in the world and he always worried about me. I would not want to loose him for anything in the world. 

"No, Mike, I'm really really fine" I tried to sound persuaded, so he could stop worry about me. He slowly let go of my arm, I gave him a bright smile and walked away.

Ads by BlockAndSurfAd Options

I never lied, I'm feeling really okey, it was just a party where I was dumped in, particularly, the guy was a jerk one of those who don't take responsibility for anything he was a friend of Mike but I guess no longer because I remember that Mike beated his ass off in Saturday, I had to be between them to split them up, Mike has always been overprotective, like really overprotective.

But I'm not sad and I'm not feeling like my heart is broken into million peaces because I knew it was going to happen, the break up. I expected nothing, I just stopped expecting anything of all the people around me since 25 June 2003, which I call "The hell day".