Chapter 6 "The party (part 1)"

Today was Saturday the party day. I didn't feel so motivated for going to that party since I had a real headache and there was probably going to be very loud music, which only would make my headache worse. But I knew that I couldn't miss that party, Leyla which is one of our bad kids team is turning 18, she also would put my head on a dooropening and close the door on my head 2000 times, that is not something I look forward to.

So I choose to go to the party, It was six hours left and I was sitting next to my closet surrounded with all my clothes and dresses depressed, well I didn't have anything to wear so how couldn't I be?

Anyway in all this depression I heard my phone ringing, after struggling myself out of my clothes I made my way to my nightstand behind my bed, I read Sophies name on the phone and hesitated to pick up for a second I knew what she would want from me, going out shopping...

But I decided to answer I didn't have anything to wear so maybe that would be good to go shopping even if I hated shopping, I don't really hate buying new stuff no but I hate shopping with my crazy friends they try everything on and stay in one shop for like two hours, that's what I hate.

"Hello" I said tired when I picked the phone.

"HEEEEY GUESS WHAT IM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE WE ARE GOING SHOPPING BITCH!!!!" She screamed making me bring the phone away from my ear before I go deaf.

I knew it. 

So I put on some jeans and a hoodie jacket, picked on my keys, I looked at my closet and decided to not push the clothes in to the closet, but instead I promised to do it when I come back home from the shopping, the god thing is that the girls wouldn't be able to stay so long for shopping because they probably need four hours to dress up for the party.

Anyway I walked down the stairs and jumped as always when I reached the last step, I don't know why...I Opened the front door and saw the girls sitting in the car waving to me to hurry up. I closed the door behind me and ran over to them.

When we arrived to the shopping center we went in some shops, searching and searching. When we went in H&M Sophie saw a lavender short dress, pleated down and lace up. She loved it and after trying it on she finally bought it.

After one hour we was already hungry, we bought milkshake strawberry and I took the chocolate which is my favorite flavor. While we sipped on our milkshakes we went to some other shops. In forever 22 I found my dream dress, I wasn't sure about it since it was really short and had a big opening back, it was all in black glitter shining making my eyes go blind. The girl hit for being crazy to hesitate to buy it, and made me try on the dress. Well it fit perfectly on me, making my body shape look amazingly perfect, to done the outfit I bought black pumps and black big pearls earring. 

When all of us found dresses, me the black one, Sophie the lavender and Elisabeth found something too finally a red short dress with pearls up, I went home tired. I didn't have time to rest since there was only an hour left. I went in he bathroom and took a quick shower, dried my hair making it look so perfect wavy and big. I put on the dress and the pumps.

I pushed my hair back and took a brush I smoothed on foundation and powder, to hide my tired face, after that I tired my best to put on a perfect line of eyeliner, and that went not so well, I took a piece of paper and tried to dry it away but it only got worse now I had panda eyes, uuugh.

I panicked and ran with my heels to the bathroom washed it away in hundred of years and after that I tired again so slowly and perfectly, I almost did it perfect I was on the end of my second eye when the doorbell rang making me jump from my place and the eyeline pencil got up making a black long line upside my eye, I got so angry who the hell was that, whoever it is he or she is going to die.

I walked down to the front door this time not jumping on the last step not with those heels. I opened the door to only see a first shocked Mike face and then he burtsed in laughter, yeah so fun. I almost forgot that Mike was picking me up but he was five minutes early.

"You are early" I said wishing he couldn't stop laughing

"I k...n.ow hahahaha I I'm sorry I I just ca..ant stooop laughing haha" and started laughing even more holding his stomach, well i don't bother to watch it more so I left the door open and walked up the stairs washing that eyeliner line that went wrong because of him. He went in walking after me.

"Im so sorry you look so amazing but you eye I guess you need help with the makeup" He said walking on my nerves.

"I don't need help it was your fault anyway you made me jump from my place when you rang that freaking door bell,, plus you were early dumbass" 

"heey watch out babe it was not like it was my fault you are so freaking light nerved"

"What does that even mean?" I asked frowning my face at him

"Doesn't matter go wash that eye before we leave we are going to be late" He said staring at his arm clock. He was so breathtaking with black pant and a dark blue shirt matching perfectly with his skin tone, he also had styled his hair with gel, pushing it a little behind and some hair was resting on his forehead. He was amazing.

--------------------

Heey everyone :* This chapter is not edited at all sorry but I really dont have time now to edit but I promise I will edit it and all the other chapters too so you could understand my writing better, I know I'm really messed up!! XD Thanks all for voting and reading it rreeeeeally means soo freaking much to me!!! I promise this story is going to kill you, love u all and stay happy:* :* :* :) ;)

XOXO