Chapter 7 "The Party (part 2)"

I fixed my makeup and finally I could look at myself in the white antic mirrorhanging on my room wall, I looked at myself prudly of the result, Mike was just standing behind me with his arms down on his sides leaning on the doorway, staring at me with a light smile on his face, I turned around and smiled to him.

"Ha how do I look??" I asked with a smirk on my lips andplaced my hands on each side on my hips, posing just like a model.

He didn't answer instead kept glaring at me with a smile just like an idiot, making me laugh.

"Mike what the hell is wrong with you?" I laughed hard making my upper body lean downwards.

He finally waked up from his dreams, noticing he had been away made him blush, red as a tomato.

"Uh uhm well..aah you look a little bit okey" He finally talked, frowning his face deadpanly making the words hardly go out from his mouth.

I rolled my eyesat him turned around to face the mirror agian, I took a last glance at myself before picking up my purse from my vanity table and my keys, making my way out of the room, I hit Mike for still glancing at me all the time.

" Stupidass you can stare at me at the party we are going to be late now!". He blushed again even though he know I only was kidding with him as always. I walked down the stairs with him after me.

When we arrived to the party place, cars was sorruonding the local and the music was so loud even from here in a car with locked windows I could hear Keshas voice "Die Young". I started praying for myself that I will survive this night without getting a headache panick, or whatever it is.

When we finally found a parking place, Mike rushed out from the car making his way to my door and opened it to me.

"Welcome Miss" I couldn't hold myself from giggling at his statement, as I climbed out from the car. Mike closed the door and gave me his arm to hold and I took it, we walked together to the local, the closer we got the louder  the music gets.

 When we almost arrived walking down the red carpet, we saw two big men standing at each side of the door, with sunglasses. One of them aksed for tickets and Mike gave him our tickets, after that the man opened the big iron door to us making our mouths gasp in chock. I knew it was Leyla's party, wich means big glamarous partys since her parents are billionaries but never did I ever thought it would be like this even if it is her 18th birthday party. Inside the huge big local there was dancers hanging down form the roof with a cloth hanging. There was so many people, dancing drikning eating everything, but I couldn't see so clear since it was dark and there was lights in dirreferent colours on the corners, the music was so high making my heart beat faster. Mike looked at me with wildeyed eyes and I did the same, we blinked at each others  before we entered. Just as we walked in I was pulled into a hug.

"You made it" Layla yelled so I could hear her, I smiled, she was wearing a red lace dress short in the front and long back.

"Happy bithday by the way the party is really amazing" I yelled back, it was true the party is really amazing breathtaking. She huge smiled at me.

"Really aaw thank you I hope you enjoy your time" she gave me one last hug before hidding away in the crowd to some of her friends waving to her to come.

Leaving me and Mike alone.

"Well do you want something to drink" He asked finally.

I nodded and he walked away in the crowd to bring some drinks. I standed there waiting until I saw Sophie and Elisabeth a few metres in front of me.