THE MIDSUMMER NIGHTMARE DUO!EXCELLENT BIKE

Previous on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo. Precure was have new power as they bring syrup home. Saya give to the delta to kazuki and others, but saya was get killed by sawada and saya was give to flash driver to the kazuki to make new belt before she turn ash and faiz, precure was get mad at lucky clover at them as they going revenge for saya and kitazaki was transform kamen rider delta as he get funny with new toy.

They charge forward at kitazaki while he quirky dodge attack and deliver punch at dream to lean against wall. Faiz and kaixa deliver side kick on kitazaki chest, but he dodge attack and swipe off them to lean against wall. Others precure charge forward at kitazaki while he quickly run toward at them while he punch and kick at them to lean against wall like faiz, kaixa and dream.

Kitazaki:this belt power... It feel good.

Faiz and others stand up and orphnoch was going attack at them, but kitazaki raised his hand to tried to tell them stay away.

Kitazaki:stop. Don't inference.I'm going to play alone.

Orphnoch was stay back as kitazaki want to plat himself. Faiz and other charge forward at kitazaki, but kitazaki was quickly dodge attack and delivery punch at faiz, dream deliver side kick on Delta when he dodge attack and swipe off her face.aqua and mint was turning kick on delta before he grab them feet before he spinning around and throw at the lean against wall.

Rose, Lemonade and rouge deliver punch at kitazaki, but he quick jump and pushed kick on them to knock on the ground. Kaixa deliver punch at kitazaki multiple when he dodge attack and grab his fist while kitazaki was punch at his chest multiple time and pushed kick into lean against wall.

Kitazaki:what a weak are you guys,

Centipedes take out the rope as he whipped around kaixa neck to hold off before kaixa stand up and tried to pull him out to him into faiz and others, as kaixa grab centipedes neck too hold off and ask kitazaki.

Kaixa:don't move!don't care you what happens to your partner?

Kitazaki:not really. I don't care.

Kitazaki doesn't care about his friends as he take out delta phone and spoke it.

Kitazaki(English):fire!

BURST MODE

Faiz:it could be he

Kitazaki point at them with the gun and fired at them as faiz and others was lean against wall. As centipedes lean against wide and landed on the ground before kitazaki was go front of centipedes and tell him don't inference.

Kitazaki:i told you not don't inference. Looks like you didn't understand.

Kitazaki grab his shoulder to lean against wall as kitazaki snapped back hit centipedes and hit to the wall multiple time. As he let go of centipedes.faiz and others was going quickly run away from them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the kikuchi clearing, kazuki and others was may at the kikuchi cleaning before they tell mari and her member about saya, as she got killed by spider orphnoch before mari was shocked.

Mari:wait, what do you mean? Saya... Saya is dead?

Kusaka:i know it's hard to accepted, but it's true. I saw it with my own eyes.no...