THE PROTECT OF DREAM!THE LETTER TO STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT KAREN

At the park,Mari was walk on the street as she was going to the salon store before someone watch at her as he wear suit company and fellow her as he going transform into orphnoch, but Suddenly, someone call him as he answers it.

Man:oh, it's you.

Smart lady:yes. It's troublesome if you do things on your own. Getting the belt is the first priority

man was pressed hang out as he was going killed mari next time and leave this place.

____________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the same on the university, kazuhiko was still practice playing guitar with kaidou as kaidou want hear the playing the rhythm before kazuhiko done and ask his senior.

Kazuhiko:senpai?

Kaidou:it's okay, i guess. You've become really good, but you know... You're reading the notes too strictly!become more stupid...

Kazuhiko:yes...

Kaidou was going leave the place as kazuhiko want to tell him favor.

Kazuhiko:excuse me, senpai. Will you teach me again two days? I want to try and become like you.

Kaidou:of course, of course!i understand your feelings... Because i was a genius!well.if i feel like it. Teach you.

Kazuhiko:thank you very much

Kazuhiko bow him before kaidou was going leave the room and close it, suddenly he notice that yuka was fellow him as he get annoyed.

Kaidou:what's with you? Ah, that kiba guy again, he told you to fellow and look after me?

Yuka:yes

Kaidou:he's that scared!I'm going to go berserk?

Yuka:yes. Because your body and mind would become a monster.

Kaidou:I'm saying that it's unnecessary!but don't worry. I won't do anything today... It's not interesting.

They going cafeteria for while as they take break.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the classmate room, kazuki and his friends was on the class as they tried to get kazuhiko to see his mother again.

Kazuhiko:you guys are stubborn. You're curious and meddlesome...

Keitarou:everything's fine. Right?

Nozomi:won't you just try to talk with your mom one more Time? It's definitely bad not to go home.

Urara:it's good to fellow your dream but... Worrying your parents is...

Kazuhiko:well... If it was possible, even i would want to do that. But... Mom and dad... They think I'm fooling around and half hearted pursuing music... I would die for this.

Kazuhiko point at the guitar as they surprise that he was going destroy his guitar and kazuhiko was hold it.

Kazuhiko:it doesn't mean I'm never going home... When I'm satisfied with a song i can play... I'm thinking of having them listen to it. If i do that, maybe they understand.