ENTER DELTA, TEACHER NOZOMI!DOES HER VERY BEST!

At the classroom, nozomi and rin another day of coco lesson while cocoda reading the textbook.

Cocoda:even with the longest journey, you must take that first step. The phrase"a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step"illustrations this. I hope you remembered this when you set out to accomplished something. No matter how difficult that thing is... Is it important to head forward step by step without giving up.

After that, nozomi, and rin was done lesson before they head out of lunch to the cafe. Nozomi comment on how easy they are to understand.

Nozomi:coco lesson are so easy to understand.

Kurumi:coco always explained things so thoroughly to the children of the palmier kingdom.

Rin(sigh):if only be could help my yuu and ai study as well.

Urara:why?

Rin:they have some homework they have to turn in by monday. But tomorrow, mom and dad will be out for work. And i have to help with the shop.

Nozomi:leave it to me!i help them with their homework!

They surprise that nozomi immediately volunteers, even though everyone is skeptical.

Rin:um, nozomi, i appreciate the thought, but this won't be easy. They do nothing but run around. Playing with them is one thing, but getting them to study is no easy task.

Before shiro was appeared front of them and helping out at the cafe.

Shiro:in that case, nozomi has no chance.

Cocoda:she be fine.

And then they heard from cocoda and turn around to him as he stood up and really believe she can do it.

Nozomi:cocoda-sensei.

Cocoda:nozomi, why don't you give it a shot?

Nozomi nod him as she turn back to rin to give her chance to volunteer them.

Nozomi:rin-chan. I really will help them with their homework.

Rin looked her face was serious before rin accept the offer with no other choice.

Rin:okay, please do, nozomi.

Nozomi(smiled):okay? Just leave this to nozomi.

Rin:I'm counting on you, nozomi.

Cocoda:do you best, nozomi.

Shiro:you sure are optimistic. Before you irresponsible cheer someone on... Ask yourself if you are doing your best.

Shiro is quickly lash out at cocoda and tell him to think about his action before he wasted time encouraging others when cocoda shocked.

Kurumi:wait just a second, syrup.

Shiro was going back to work as kurumi get confused.

Kurumi:what's wrong with him.

Karen:now, now, calm down.

Komachi:what has gotten into syrup?

Rin:who knows. Maybe he just hungry.

__________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the eternal, bunbee walked the hall as he get annoying the study and get tired.