BROKEN WINGS!SAVE KING MONTBLANC!

At the night on kikuchi cleaning, kazuki and others was having dinner before they worried about yuka as she get almost got killed by police and hurt them. As kiba was brought yuka mansion to calm down.as keitarou look at them was down.

Keitarou:what's wrong, you guys? Are you guys feeling okay?

Kazuki and others was snapped out their own mind and tell keitarou.

Kazuki:oh? It's nothing.

Hirayuki:we just get tired

Kusaka:i get it. You guys worried... About your comrade? About an orphnoch?

Mari surprise that kusaka said and tell kazuki.

Mari:wait, what is this about? What happened, you guys?

Kusaka:something big about to happen between humans and orphnoch. Well... It's only to be expected.

Keitarou:but you know... If even kazu-kun has becomes an orphnoch... Maybe all of us will someday change too?

They surprise again keitarou said and stare at him as keitarou nervous.

Keitarou:huh? Did... I say something wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the kiba mansion, kiba may brought yuka on the mansion and they sitting down sofa before they tell kaidou about yuka attacked police.

Kaidou:attacked the police? What the hell were you thinking, huh?

Kaidou mad at her before kiba go front of kaidou tried to tell him calm down.

Kiba:calm down, kaidou!it's not like osada-san did it because she wanted to.

Yuka look so down as kaidou stare at her.

Kaidou:turn yourself in. At this rate we get in trouble too!i pack you a lunch and we got to the station.

Kiba:stop it, kaidou. It's not that simple. The police were obviously trying to capture osada-san. I think they know she's an orphnoch and were making an all out attempt to catch her. I always though this day would come...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the lab, crab orphnoch still laying inside the capsule as his hand turn human hand but he still orphnoch before Sawamura was appeared and he stared at crab orphnoch on the capsule.

Professor 1:increase the concentration by 5 percent!

Professor 2:yes.

Coworker was going pressed the button the machine to remove the water from crab orphnoch.

Sawamura:i still believe it. Just what is going on here?

Masahiko:i don't wish to overstate things... But the battle has already begun. Between human and orphnoch.

Sawamura:i was very surprised. I can't believe even that girl was a monster..

Masahiko:that is the problem. If you acknowledged the orphnoch humanity, the situation becomes complicated. That is why we are performing experiments to change orphnoch to back to human. It seem that an orphnoch cannot return to being human. If we act as monster ourselves to make them change, we can win against monsters.