15!

So build me up,

So build me up,

(Build me up)

Buttercup,

(Buttercup)

And don't break me heart~

"Wow your owner does have good taste in music, cotton ball." Jisoo lazily squinted one of her eyes open to check out the commotion near the foot of her bed. Dalgom wagging his tail while spread out over her comforter, some weird white blob scooped into a plate which was kept on her bedside, her favorite vinyl record spinning around on the player, the heavenly music floating into her ears and Taehyung swaying his head along the tune.

She could get used to waking up to this- Oh no what kind of satanic thoughts were these?

Wait, the record-

"How- how could you play my records! Don't you know that going through someone's playlist (she had assumed he must have went through almost all the records) is like reading their diary?" She huffed, her nose turning a cute shade of pink with irritation. Taehyung blinked for a few seconds and with a loud 'oh', he turned around to face her with an adoring smile.

"Don't worry, I didn't go through your 'people suck' folder of records. Honestly the titles of the song seemed pretty depressing so."

"Hey! Shut up"

"This one though, it seemed so out of your character. 'Adieu sombre', I never knew you could be so poetic Jisoo~" The said woman looked flushed, never having dealt well with compliments. It was in her senior year when she had gotten herself tangled with poetry and literature, the pride she felt after completing pieces was out of the world. But that was just something seventeen year Jisoo was obsessed with, not the twenty something one with bills to pay and idiots to keep at bay.

"It was just something I liked to do back in high school..."

"What, being creative and sweet?"

"...........Taehyung I swear to god-" The man was now lying on the floor, the force of the pillow having knocked him off the bed. Jisoo stood up with a grunt and walked right past him, not giving a second glance to the groaning alien who seemed to be a theatre kid at his school.

"The bones of mine feel limb, oh white ball of happiness." Dalgom licked his face as a consoling act while the hazel haired rubbed his face slowly.

"She didn't even eat her pasta- JISOO YOUR PASTA WILL GET COLD AND IT WON'T TASTE SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUS!"

"I don't want to get food poisoning!" Her response made Taehyung feel a pang of.....was that something along the lines of fury? Oh this was so strange for him to feel such an irking emotion burning in the pit of his stomach

Yet oddly relieving.

The 'anger' he felt at her reply evoked another response out of Taehyung. Provocation.

"Strength of goliath and wrath of Zeus she possesses. Deadly combination encompassed in that 5'3 human." He could hear some incoherent shouting from the living room as a response, but he decided to ignore it for now. A small giggle escaped his lips at the 'he's so annoying' rambles of Jisoo echoing through the house.

This was way too satisfying, getting on her nerves every time.

Maybe she looked way too adorable for someone who was annoyed that he just had to get her all mad and furious every chance he got.

●・○・●・○・●

The walk down to her kitchen made her realize how much of extra work she would have to do in order to revive her once freakishly clean kitchen. And also made her realize that it was nearing dawn. With a loud sigh, she took a seat on one of the barstools which was placed near the kitchen counter and slumped herself on the grey marble top. The thought of cleaning the place was making her feel exhausted already, how was she to even start?

While cursing her stars, Jisoo's eyes fell on an unfamiliar notepad lying near the gas hob. It had a pretty cover with black cursive letters adorning the front, the words 'Expedition' written. Her sleek fingers caressed the hardcover and the decorative pieces stuck to it, seemed like the alien had stuck different things which he had picked up from his travel over the globe.

A little sneak peek won't hurt would it? After all, he'd gone through her box of records which she'd not so securely pushed under her bed. Tit for tat, that's all this meant.

But before she could implement her proverb, the owner of the notebook had come down with his now sidekick and her 'former' pet, Dalgom.

Taehyung had just walked into the kitchen when he saw his scrap book/ journal being held and seemingly inspected by his human. With a teasing smile he asked

"Oh, are you that interested in me~" Jisoo yelped in shock, the book falling out of her hand. She turned around the barstool to face the culprit who looked extremely content with her reaction. 

"It was just lying there and-and I wasn't really-"

"You weren't really expecting me to come down and ruin your snooping activities?"

"Snooping- What no! I wasn't snooping!" 

"Mhmm sure you weren't~" He had to hold in his laughter, the human looked so red with embarrassment at having being caught. Taehyung obviously wouldn't have minded her going through it, the book was just a sort of travelogue. An accounts of his travels to the planet Earth. Some observations that he'd thought were worthy of presenting back home.

"Go on, you can read it though. I won't mind." He smiled encouragingly, feeling a little guilty at having teased her pretty much the entire day.

"Who said I wanted to read this in the first place, I- I had just taken it to place it somewhere else. Kitchen is not the place for a book to be kept." Yep, Jisoo was cursing herself at the words she'd just uttered. She had wanted nothing more than to read it and now she had lost the chance for the sake of keeping her filthy pride.

"Are you sure-"

"You better help me clean my kitchen, mister."

And that's how the day ended in the Kims farmhouse, with the kitchen being cleaned finally and Taehyung messily inhaling watermelon as his dinner. As for Jisoo, she declared she never let any food in her house go waste and so

She heated up the white blob which Taehyung had named pasta and ate it without any complaints. How could she when the alien kept complimenting her eating well and giving her a round of applause for finishing it. 

She was suffering from a serious case of simping.

⟲⟳