20!

After mumbling a simple 'I'll be back to collect what you owe me', Jimin had left the residence because of how awkward the whole environment had become

After mumbling a simple 'I'll be back to collect what you owe me', Jimin had left the residence because of how awkward the whole environment had become. The tawny-haired looking stuck to the ground, not moving an inch while the alien who had creeped into his thrown away box was still trying to free himself from the clutches of the brown cardboard. He of course, couldn't give away even his trash for free and made a deal of around five bucks which the latter told him he would pay the double of it in some 'love token' currency. Well whatever works in the market.

The 'content' of the package finally figured its way out of the simple beige box after a tiresome number of attempts. His wobbly long legs finally made contact with the carpeted porch of the farmhouse, all the while Jisoo was staring at him with no words spoken whatsoever. Taehyung was getting a little uneasy under her seemingly emotionless stares.

"Hi baby-"

"Hi? That's what you have to say to me? Just a hi?" Taehyung shook his head meekly, understanding that his first approach failed. Looking at his clown boots, a light bulb ignited above his head.

'I got it', he though excitedly and the man giggled while getting down on one knee.

This certainly wasn't what Jisoo had expected.

"T-taehyung, this- this isn't what I meant..I- I mean I really do like you and all, ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ but like I'm still what-like twenty four or something? We can always-" Her desperate rambling fell on deaf ears as Taehyung seemed way more interested in her baby blue crocs. The business major was still going off and didn't even try to look down at the other's reaction or action and finally, when she felt she had had enough of the unresponsive nature of the alien, Jisoo gasped at the sight she saw on the ground.

"There's no way I can escape this ever. Do you forgive me now?" The hazel haired had tied the laces of his boots into one of the gaps of her croc, the knot not looking the most secure or tight but he had most definitely pulled the strings of her heart quite well.

There was no way she was about to cry over him tying their footwears together.

"T-tae" The alien's eyes grew wide in size and before he could even think, his body acted quicker as he engulfed the shorter in a warm and a little concerned hug, considering the fact that Jisoo wasn't the one to burst into tears this easily. Patting her head and whispering reassuring sweet nothings into her ear, he felt her sniffles get relatively less intense. But all Jisoo could focus on was how comforting it was to get to be in his arms again, the strong scent of some exotic flower on his body contrasting to how soft and supple his skin was to touch. 

She could've stayed in his arms forever if her lips weren't craving his.

Not wasting another second, she pulled away from his now tear stained hoodie to bring his face closer to hers, planting her lips on his pillow soft ones. The surprised 'wompf' was heard before she could feel the alien smiling into their kiss softly. His ever warm hands cupping her scarlet cheeks with the outmost care.