1.

You are a high school student who is the daughter of a very famous business man. Recently, your father's business is going in loss which your parents are very worried about. They never mentioned about it to you but you heard them talking about it. They seemed to be super worried about you as you're the only daughter. It pains your heart to see them working so hard for this and now everything is turning out bad. They're the best parents who always think the best of you. It's their hardwork and now that everything is falling apart, they're only worried about you. No one can truly love you like your parents.

Anyways, moving on, it's time for school and you overslept a little too. You got up and dressed yourself hurrily.

Your outfit:

Your father wasn't at home so after having breakfast, you left for school

Your father wasn't at home so after having breakfast, you left for school. But before that your mother did inform you that you've to go to lunch with them.

*Time skip to 20 minutes*

Rosè: Y/N hiiiiiiiii
Y/N: hey Rosie *you said while smiling*
Rosè: girl you're late today and our first lecture is about to start.
Y/N: oh yeah, I woke up late today anyways let's go to class.
Rosè nodded and you both went to class.
(Rosè's your school bff)

*In class*

Lisa: hey, where were you both?
Jennie: we were waiting since so long.
Y/N: hehe, sorry guys I was a little late and rosie was waiting for me.
Rosè: at least Mrs Choi isn't here yet so we're good.

*You guys sit on your seat and then Mrs Choi walks in. The whole class greets her and then start studying*

After the class end:

Rosè: ahh that was a boring class.
Y/N:  Literally every class is boring for you Rosie.
Rosè: no I LOVE Mr Kim's class.
Lisa: oh rosè STOPPPPPPP
Jennie laughs.
Y/N: he's not even that hot.
Rosè: yahh he's cute.
Jennie: do you love him?
Rosè: I don't love him but he's cute.
Jennie: cute? He's always mad and so intimidating but yes he's really handsome though.
Rosè: yeah he's hot
Y/N: Rosie stop
Lisa: she's not wrong though, so many girls have a crush on him
Y/N: he's our professor, besides he doesn't look the type to be impressed easily
Rosè: who is impressing him anyways??
Y/N: weren't you the one talking about how hot it is?
Rosè: yes but I do not impress anyone Miss Y/N, people get impressed at me.
Jennie: oh god this girl. Okay Rosie we get it.

Jisoo who's a senior but a great friend walks up to you all.

Jisoo: hey girls.
All of you: HELLO UNNIE!
Jisoo: what were y'all talking about???
Y/N: About how hot Mr Kim is *eye roll*
Jisoo: what??
Lisa: unnie Rosie said that she enjoys his lectures only and the others are boring.
Jisoo: Chae do you have a crush on him or sth?
Rosè: no unnie it's just fun learning things from a good looking person.

She says making us all laugh.

Lisa: no offence but that's true and he is really good at teaching too but he's a bit scary.
Jisoo: yeah right, anyways I have to attend my class now, I'll see you around girls.
Jennie: oh, our next class is also about to start so we'll also get going. See you later.