4.

Author's POV:
Y/N flinches at his sudden loud voice.

Suho: what do you mean Mr Kim? We were just going out to have lunch!
Tae: can you stop touching her?
Suho: huh? But why??
Tae: what if she's uncomfortable
Suho: I don't think so.
Meanwhile Y/N's thoughts: why are they both fighting? Is tae perhaps jealous? *I was busy in my thoughts just then I heard someone taking my name*
Tae: Y/N ik you're uncomfortable so just tell him.
Suho: I'm sorry Mr Kim but she's not, we're good friends and it's normal in friends.
Tae: good friends? Lee suho you have joined us from today.
Suho: but Y/N is very friendly we both are getting along well.
Tae: stop suho and Y/N aren't you uncomfortable with his actions?
Y/N: h-huh?
Suho: she's not Mr Kim.
Tae: stop speaking for her *frustrated*
Suho: let's go Y/N
Tae: she is not going anywhere. Tell me are you uncomfortable?
Y/N: no I mean-
Suho: see *cutting her*
Tae: let her finish.
Y/N: I'm gonna go please excuse me.

I ran after saying that because I didn't want to be in such awkward position. What just happened? Why was tae so mad suddenly? Maybe because uts weird for students to act like that in front of teachers? It must be that why else would he act like that anyways?? After coming out I immediately ran to search for my friends who were waiting for me in the cafeteria already with jisoo unnie. I sat next to them and sighed.

Rosè: where were you Y/N???
Y/N: don't ask
Jisoo: well we will yk that
Jennie: yeshh now tell me did something happen.

I explained everything to them and they thought that he's jealous of suho but I didn't know what to say so I shrugged it off and then we started to talk about random stuffs.

Skipped to 6 days!

Y/N's POV:
I'm at school rn sitting with my friends. It's been a week since that thing happened and tae is becoming cold towards me, I didn't tell any of my friends about this. About suho, we are still close friends he also told me what happened between tae and him after I left. He doesn't know we're married. Idk why tae is ignoring me I feel bad tbh. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard rosè calling me.

Rosè: Y/NIEEE
Y/N: hmm??
Rosè: is everything ok??
Y/N: yeah why?
Lisa: it doesn't look like that.
Jennie: yk you know that you can tell us right?
I smiled and told them that everything is fine. Then, Lisa and Jennie left for home and only me and rosè were left because I wanted to stay with her for a while so I asked the driver to not pick me up and I'll come on my own.

Rosè: ik nothing is okk Y/N, just tell me I can't see you like this.
Y/N: I'm fine Rosie.
Rosè: no, you're not and I don't wanna hear anything except the reason why now so just tell me.
Y/N: ahh ok fine yk after that scene I mean tae and suho's argument and all, tae has been ignoring me and he's too cold to me too idk what to do.
Rosè: he'll only react like that if he loves you and is jealous and I think he does. Maybe, he thinks you like suho so he is doing that. I think he really likes you tbh.
Y/N: what but..
Rosè: do you love him?
Y/N: h-huh? Noo
Rosè: then why do you care if he ignores you or act coldly? I'm your bff Y/N ik that you've fallen for him so stop hiding it.
Y/N: fine I guess I do like him.
Rosè: then you should confess??
Y/N: what? No, I can't.
Rosè: ok then at least clear the misunderstandings about suho and wait for him to confess.
Y/N: but how?
Rosè: I'll talk to him.
Y/N: no, are you sure it'll work?
Rosè: 100% sure just leave it on me.
Y/N: thank you rosie you're really the best *I said while giving her a warm smile*
Rosè: ikr *we chuckle*
Y/N: are you ready for tonight?
Rosè: yeah it's jisoo unnie's birthday I'm so excited. Will Mr Kim come or not?
Y/N: idk he doesn't even know about the party we haven't talked at all in this week.
Rosè: if he comes so I'll be able to talk to him so just try to convince him.
*I nodded and left*