7.

TAE's POV:
Where is this girl now? Why is she not coming back home. I know she is going to be mad but it's not completely my fault too. Yes, I could've been a less harsh to her but that's just how I am. It's hard to control my anger and especially when I'm being lied to. She should have done the honework, it wasn't that hard. If there was a problem, she could've asked me too.

But I don't know where she is right now, why can she not just come home at time. She's with her friends and that stupid suho the whole time in school. And not to mention, how that idiot acts with her. He now knows that she's married to me but he still talks to her like that. I'm going to punch his face so hard one day. He needs to leave my wife alone for God's sake.

Y/N's POV:
I came home a little late because I was with my friends who are better than Taehyung cause they don't shout at me and make me cry. I'm really sensitive no matter how much I pretend that I'm fine now, his words affected me so much. Does he really think that I'm a person who waste her time at school? He could expect all of that from me. And he had the audacity to tell me that he cares about me. Am I really a bad student to him though. Ahh my mind is going crazy.

I entered the house only to see the beast again. I mean what else was I expecting.

Him:

Hes wearing shorts, his hair are messed up and he looks so hot but he's still bad

I ignored him and immediately ran upstairs. He didn't even call me though. He really doesn't care about me at all.

I took a quick shower and had a crying session too. But then I came out wearing this:

I love wearing over-sized sweaters and I wear them at night a lot when I'm about to sleep because they're so comfortable

I love wearing over-sized sweaters and I wear them at night a lot when I'm about to sleep because they're so comfortable. I haven't worn them since I started living here. It just felt a little different this time but why am I thinking about this? I'll pretend that he's not around and I don't care even if he is because he doesn't care about me either.

But the problem was that I was hungry, where am I supposed to get food? Ugh wth.

I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen and after a little bit of searching, I found ramen. Yayyyyy, the best thing ever. I'm so glad that I know how to make it. And the fact that he has it here surprised me for some reason. He just doesn't look the type to eat ramen. I know that's something weird to say but whatever. I don't care.