10.

Y/N's POV:
After reaching home, I went to take a shower immediately as it always relaxes my mind and I'm tired today. Getting out of the shower, I walked towards the wardrobe to get my clothes.

I changed into:

Is this appropriate to wear though? If I be honest then I wore it for Taehyung but I don't really know if he'll like it or not

Is this appropriate to wear though? If I be honest then I wore it for Taehyung but I don't really know if he'll like it or not. I left my hair open and did a little bit of makeup today because I felt like doing it. I wanted to spend some time with Taehyung and eat with him as well so I decided to use my phone till he comes back home.

As I was busy on my phone, I received a call. It was Mom.
___________________________________

Otp

Mom: hi sweetie how are you?
Y/N: I'm good eomma
Mom: is everything going good? What about your school?
Y/N: hm everything is fine
Mom: what about Taehyung? Are you two getting along?
Y/N: why are you asking mom?
Mom: Y/N stop talking to me like that, I'm your mother and ofcourse I'm asking because I'm worried about you, are you still mad at us??
Y/N: mom everything is okay I already said that and how do you expect me to talk to you?
Mom: how you used to talk to me before dear, stop acting like this
Y/N: m-mom please stop I don't wanna talk to you
Mom: what's wrong with you, you need to behave, who talks to their parents like that?
Y/N: and who does that to their only children, h-huh?
__________________________________

I declined the call and my eyes were filled with tears. I didn't want to talk to her like that but I couldn't help it, my emotions took the best of me. I can never forget that feeling when they took me on that lunch and started talking about my marriage out of nowhere. They never even bothered telling me beforehand, I felt betrayed by my own parents. I was still regretting talking to her like that and my heart was aching. I used to text my parents but never called them because I still haven't really recovered from what they did honestly. I need some time to get normal.

I was crying so much when I heard the door opening and my eyes went towards Taehyung who was shocked to see me in such a miserable state.

Tae: Y/N what happened? Why are you crying?

He walked towards me and took me in his embrace.

Tae: Y/N I'm really worried about you please tell me are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone say something to you?

He kept asking but I was too emotional to say anything. The tears kept coming as my heart was filled with guilt for treating my mother like that and also with sadness for what they did to me. I wanted this feeling to go away, it's too much for me. I was hugging him so tight as if I'm going to break if he lets go.

Will he do something like this to me too? I love him and I need him. I cannot live without him, I don't want to lose him.

Y/N: p-please don't l-leave me