8.

Y/N's POV:
It was another good morning. Well for some reason I'm so happy today. I woke up with a smile on my face and walked towards the bathroom. I always take my clothes with me but I don't know what happened today but I just forgot to bring them with me. Too much happiness is not good either it makes you forget things.

What am I supposed to do now? The bathroom has two doors. One leads to the bedroom and the other one leads to the walk in closet. I woke up a little early today so he must be sleeping. I should just go inside. I opened the door slightly to the closet and there was no one. I sighed and walked out holding the towel that was wrapped around my body close to me.

I was about to lock the door to the bedroom first but it opened on it's own causing me to widen my eyes and immediately turn around. Shit he can't be here.

Tae: oh wow so you forgot that I'm here too?
Y/N: h-huh?
Tae: isn't this what you always say to me now look who's in her towel
Y/N: p-please leave
Tae: and what if I say I won't?
Y/N: g-goo
Tae: no
Y/N: w-what's your problem?

I heard footsteps coming towards me. Oh no what is he doing. I was holding on to the towel as if my life depended on it which I think does. This is so damn embarrassing.

I felt a kiss on my cheek. Wait did he just kiss me? I just knew he was smirking at my back.

Tae: calm down I'm leaving

I sighed as he left. I don't know what just happened but how am I supposed to face him now? My heart is about to pop out.

I quickly dressed up.

The outfit:

I was so nervous while going out but as I entered our shared bedroom, I saw him all dressed up

I was so nervous while going out but as I entered our shared bedroom, I saw him all dressed up. Well I was hiding in the closet for quite a lot of time that he already took a shower and changed. I saw him talking on a phone call. He looked at me as he ended the phone call.

Tae: Y/N I have to go early but wait what are you going to eat?
Y/N: ah don't worry I'll have a glass of milk that's fine
Tae: are you sure?
Y/N: yeah you're not having breakfast too it's okay I'll eat in the recess so don't worry

He nodded and left. Thank God, it wasn't awkward and he didn't brought up the previous incident. I'm safe for now.

I went downstairs and after having a glass of milk decided to leave as well. I can go early to school one day as well. Let me text Rosie to see where is she.
___________________________________

Y/N: where are
you Rosie? Are
you awake or not?

Rosie💗: oh I wish I
wasn't awake but too
sad we have school 🥲

Y/N: okie okie
See you in school
Hurry up and come!!

Rosie💗: 🤦‍♀️
I have no other
choice except
coming though 😭
See you<3