6.

Y/N's POV:
I was sleeping when I heard the alarm ring. Aghh I have to wake up again. My hand went towards my phone to shut it off but instead of finding my phone, my hand came in contact with another hand. I turned around to see Taehyung reaching for the phone too. Our eyes met and he looked so damn handsome.

Y/N: a-ahh g-good morning
He gave me a warm smile. He was looking so fine, it was hard to take my eyes off.

Him:

Y/N: aren't you going to get up? Tae: I don't feel like it Y/N: but you have to Mr Kim Tae: stop calling me thatY/N: then what do you want me to call you? Tae: I don't know just call me TaehyungY/N: I'll call you tae, is that okay? Tae: that's per...

Tae: I don't feel like it
Y/N: but you have to Mr Kim
Tae: stop calling me that
Y/N: then what do you want me to call you?
Tae: I don't know just call me Taehyung
Y/N: I'll call you tae, is that okay?
Tae: that's perfect.

He smiled again and got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. While I thought I should take out my clothes until he's done.

After a few minutes he came out, in just a towel again.

Y/N: y-yahh w-why do you keep forgetting that I'm here too?
Tae: I didn't forget it
Y/N: then why are you naked?
Tae: I'm not naked Mrs Kim and you're my wife this should be completely normal for you
Y/N: h-huh what?
Tae: nothing go take a shower

I nodded and left as I heard him chuckling behind me. This man.

Anyways, I took a quick shower and wore my outfit.

The outfit: