12.

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in his arms once again and trust me this is the best feeling ever. I looked at him and startee admiring his face. He has the most perfect face ever. How can someone be so handsome? I smiled and kissed on his cheeks and saw his face forming a smile.

Y/N: wait you're awake?

Tae: yesss

Y/N: then why did you-

Tae: to see what my beautiful wife would do

Y/N: seriously?

I rolled my eyes. He pulled me closer and now our faces were just inches apart.

Tae: stop acting like that, I can do whatever I want and lemme return it to you as well

He said as he kissed my cheeks as well. I smiled at his actions.

Y/N: I'm gonna go take a shower now, byee

Tae: wait alone?

Y/N: what do you mean by alone?

Tae: I mean let's take a shower together

Y/N: w-what?

He chuckled.

Tae: is there a problem Mrs Kim?

Y/N: a-ahhh

Tae: it's okay if you're not ready now, I can wait. Go take a shower now

Y/N: taehyung it's not that I'm not comfortable with you it's just I'm a little nervous.

I'm also insecure about myself.

Tae: you don't have to be baby but if you're not ready now it's not a problem at all. But if you're insecure, then don't be. I already know that you have the best body ever. Still, take your time to get ready. It's not an issue.

I smiled at him.

Y/N: you're really the best.

Tae: I know that

He winked at me and this time I chuckled. Then I got up to take a shower. I honestly like the idea of showering with him, it's cute and I trust him fully. It's just maybe I need a little more time to get ready? I'm not uncomfortable with him at all because he makes sure to make me comfortable everytime. I smiled at the thought of showering with him. I know I'll get ready for such things soon because he's so hard to resist and I want it as well.

For now, I quickly showered and changed into my outfit for today.

I don't know if this is too much for school but in really I'm in the mood to wear this

I don't know if this is too much for school but in really I'm in the mood to wear this. I'm really happy today and totally in the mood to dress up so I did.

I went out after brushing my hair and doing a little bit of makeup as well.

Tae: oh my god who is this stunning woman here?