11.

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in Taehyung's arms and started admiring him. He is really handsome. Then I suddenly remembered everything that happened yesterday and tears started forming in my eyes. His hands were holding my body as I removed his hand carefully and put a pillow in his arms instead.

After getting up from the bed, I looked back at him

After getting up from the bed, I looked back at him. Is it his fault that he didn't tell me about this best friend? Was it because she's just a friend? But if they wereclose then he should have told me about her right? Is it cause they had a fight or something and their friendship ended? Or were they never just friends but more than that cause that picture made it so obvious.

Who acts like this with your friends? I don't care whatever they were all I know is that why was I unaware about her till now? I know it's not been too long since we're married but do I not deserve to know?

Maybe he never told me because he doesn't want to share things with me? Our marriage was arranged, he doesn't love me, then why would he tell me anything about him? He said he cares about me but that's just as a good person and also because he's my husband and I'm his responsibility. He has to take care of me, that's it. I know I'm thinking a lot but I really love him a lot. It's hurting me so much. I shrugged my thoughts and ran to get my clothes.

I quickly dressed up after taking a shower quickly. Well, I want to go to school early today as I don't want to face him. Even he isn't awake yet, that's how early it is but I don't care about it.

My outfit:

I decided to skip breakfast even when the new chef that Taehyung hired insisted me to eat

I decided to skip breakfast even when the new chef that Taehyung hired insisted me to eat. It's her first day here today and she already made the breakfast but what if he wakes up till then? There's no way I want to face him so I apologized to her and left for school.

When I reached, there were very few students and not even my friends were there. I didn't call or text them either because I honestly want to be alone right now. I walked to the library and decided to revise something but I couldn't concentrate at all. My mind kept going on the picture that I saw yesterday. The way he was holding her. No Y/N don't cry it's okay, be strong.