2.

Y/N's POV:
You entered the school and saw your friends waiting for you. You walked towards them and said
"Hi everyone".

Lisa: hey, how have you been?
Y/N: How do I look?? I'm all okay guys stop worrying
Jennie: c'mon there is a lot that changed in your life.
Rosè: yup, tell us how is he to you?
Y/N: can you guys stop please.
Rosè: stop what?
Y/N: talking about him and I'm fine guys.
Rosè: seriously Y/N we just wanna know is he rude or cold or anything? What's his behavior?
Jennie: yeshh nothing else

Just then jisoo walks to y'all.

Jisoo: hey girls, how are y'all?
Lisa: good unnie
Jisoo: Y/N tell me about you is everything oka? Is Professor Kim cold to you too? Does he treat you nicely or not?? If he hurts you then we'll kill him.
Y/N: yah why y'all are talking about him.
Jennie: we said the same but she doesn't wanna talk about it.
Y/N: ok he is cold but sweet too I mean he tied laces for me and made me breakfast too we don't talk to much but he didn't hurt me and he also asked me to not tell anyone about this relation but I understand so I agreed.
Jisoo: hmm okk also I'm sorry I couldn't come.
Y/N: it's ok unnie.
Jisoo: anyways bye my class is about to start and y'all should get going too.
Rosè: it's your hus- I mean Mr Kim's class so let's go.
They all went to the class then but unfortunately Mr Kim was already inside.
Lisa: ahh what a first impression.
Jennie: it's not his first class.
Lisa: but it is after their marriage.
Jennie: that's so dumb Lisa.
Rosè: stop guys.
Y/N: we're sorry Mr Kim.

TAE's POV:
I reached my class and noticed that Y/N wasn't there and her friends too but just then they walked in. All of them were mumbling something to each other just then Y/N apologized.

Tae: can I know why are y'all late? *I said in a strict tone*

Rosè: Mr Kim we're sorry

Tae: that's not the answer to my question.

They stood their with their heads down for a minute so I said:
Make sure this doesn't happen again or else I won't be cooperative now come in.

They came and sat just then I saw Lisa whispering to Y/N.

Y/N's POV:

This is great. we entered after getting scolded a little. And then Lisa whispered something to me.

Lisa: bro, I wonder what is he like at home.

He saw it but thankfully didn't hear so he said: Lisa and Y/N what's wrong?

Lisa: we're sorry

why is this day so embarrassing?? Ahh Lisaaa.

While Lisa looked at me with an apologetic look.

Tae: for the last time stop with this nonsense or I'll give you detention.

We apologized and bowed. He then asked us to sit back and we did.

*Time skip*

The rest of the day was better but tiring. You now came out to go home but the driver wasn't there.

Y/N: aghh wth- I'm so tired.

Just then a car comes towards me and stops beside me as I looked inside just to see my husband sitting inside the driving seat looking dashing. The windows went down and he said: Get in before someone sees.

Why does he care so much? I'm his WIFE but tbh I don't want this to be revealed too. I immediately sat in the car and he started driving.

Y/N: so are you gonna pick me up daily?
Tae: why do you want me too?
Y/N: not like you will if I say yes *I whispered to myself but he heard it*
Tae: stop dreaming. The driver couldn't come because the car's tire was flat.
Y/N: wait why will I dream about something like this? I don't want you to pick me and if you want I can walk home too.
Tae: really? *Frustrated*
Y/N: yeah.
Tae: ok then go.
Y/N: fine. *She was about to get off the car*
Tae: if something like that happens again then you can walk home if you want Kim Y/N but for now keep sitting.

When he said that idk what I felt but it felt good ig? I smirked internally because he didn't let me get off the car.

The rest of the ride was silent and awkward but as soon as we reached home I got off and ran inside like a kid.

TAE's POV:
She's cute. *chuckles*

I then went inside and saw her laying on the couch I didn't say anything and went upstairs to take a shower.

I came out only in a towel and saw her in front of me.

Y/N: wth-
Tae: what? Isn't this my room?
Y/N: but now it's my room too so YOU should be careful.
Tae: stop overreacting.
Y/N: I'm not overreacting *she said while walking out*

After that we both had dinner which I ordered. She's not that bad honestly. She's cute but really young. It's pretty obvious she didn't want to get married and I don't blame her. She's quite young. Her parents shouldn't have done this. But then again it's her parents they must have a reason. All I know is that I have to take care of this ball of goofiness.  *I chuckled*

Y/N's POV:
I was reading a book when suddenly what happened before came in my mind. He actually has a nice body. Why can I not stop thinking about it? Agh!!!whatever let's just read now Kim Y/N. I smiled recalling how he called me that in the car.

TAE'a POV:
I came downstairs to get water and saw her sleeping peacefully with a book on her face. I picked the book only to see her angelic face. Man she's pretty. Wait what? Stop Kim taehyung. Idk what to do will she sleep here? It's cold too. I picked her up in bridal style and took her to our bedroom. Putting her on the bed carefully I gave her a blanket, closed the lights and slept beside her.

*Next morning*

Y/N's POV:
I woke up and found myself on our bed right next to him. Wait what? When did I come here? Just then I saw him sleeping peacefully. Wait was it him? I smiled I don't know why and then went to take a shower and get ready for school.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading<3