The beach

Everyone who dies in greys anatomy ends up in the good place and reunite.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lexie's POV:
I wake up on a couch. I stare in front of me at the wall where it says "Welcome! Everything is fine!" I wonder where I am. A door opens and an elder man enters. "Lexie Grey? Come on in." He says pointing at his office. I get up from the chair and walk in. "Have a seat." I sit down looking around the room.

"Where am I exactly?" "Right, um you Lexie Grey, are dead. You are in the good place. It's basically the same as earth except some things that I'll tell you later. Anyways, I'm Michael, I'm the architect of this neighbourhood. I know you know George O'Malley and your mother Susan Grey, they are here and they are going to show you around the neighbourhood." "Ooh George and mom is here?!" The door opens and I see George. "Hi stranger." He says as he steps into the room. "Oh my god. George!" I stand up and run over to him. Giving him a big hug.We stare at each other for a second and the door opens again. "Hi baby." "Oh my god MOM!" I run over to her giving her the best hug I've ever had. "Hi baby, ugh you look so grown up. I'm sorry you are here. What happened?" "We where supposed to help with a surgery. We where on the plane and the engine broke. We crashed and I got a wing over me and my pelvis and legs where crushed. They couldn't get it off me so I died right after Mark told me he loved me and asked me to marry him. I didn't even get to say yes before I ended up here."

"I'm so sorry that happened. Now let's show you around the neighbourhood. Come on." I stand up and wave goodbye to Michael.

We walk out of the building and walk over to a street filled with people.

"This neighbourhood is created with a lot of pizza restaurants and frozen yogurt shops."

10 minutes later

We stand outside of a big building.

"This is your apartment. It's like what you like, you know, it's your aesthetic." George says opening the door to the building. We walk up the stairs and walk down the hall. We stop in front of a door and George looks after the keys. He finds them and tries to open it. After many tries he manages to open it.

We go inside and mom closes the door. It's a really cozy little apartment with a lot of books, a window frame with lots of pillows that looks out on the beach, hardwood floor, a cute fireplace and a cute kitchen in wood.

"This apartment is amazing and so much like my aesthetic. I love this!" I walk around the apartment looking at the books on the shelf. "Ahh all these books where on my bucket list to read. I can't wait to read these while drinking coffee." "I'm so happy for you baby, I helped design this apartment because we knew you where coming soon." "Ugh thanks so much mom. I love it!"

"Okay honey I need to go. You two kids have fun." Mom goes out the apartment and I walk around.

"Do you want to watch what the others are up to?" George says pointing at the tv.

"Wait can you watch people down there on that tv?" "Yeah that's how I knew you were coming here. I watched your death." "Okay turn it on."

Arizona and Mark appear on the screen. Oh god Mark does not look good. Arizona is saying something but I can't hear. "Hey, turn the sound up." I say to George, pointing at the remote.

He turns it up.
Arizona starts talking. "Mark?" "I should have said it earlier... that I loved her, I should have said it." Mark says closing his eyes.

"She, I think she kne-." Mark interrupts her. "She didn't know." "Oh Mark, baby I knew all the time." I say at the tv.

"Mark , Mark hold on. Okay, I need you to hold . on." She looks like she's about to cry. "You'll be okay. You don't need me. You take care of our girl-." Arizona interrupts him. "NO! Shut up. Shut up, do you hear me? Shut up." "Lexie's waiting for me. I'll be okay."

"NO! No, Mark Sloan, no. Hey, no. Sofia's waiting for you, Callie are waiting for you and I am waiting for you. We're gonna go home together okay?" Her voice started to break.
"Ok." He says closing his eyes. "Ok."

"Okay please turn this off." I sob as George turns the tv off."Okay, do you want to go to a cafe?" George sits down next to me and rubs my back. "Okay I just need to calm down first." George pulls me into a big hug and I stop crying and we go out the door.

We go out of the building and walk over to a frozen yogurt place. We go inside and I see Charles and Reed. They notice me and I walk over to them. "Hi guys, long time no see." "Hey little Grey! What are you doing here?" "Well you know I'm dead. I died under a plane wing, we were in a plane crash. So you two are together or?" "Yeah we are, we're engaged actually." "Oo so happy for you guys. But I need to go to my friend, see you guys later.

We sit and talk for about an hour while eating our frozen yogurt. After an hour we go home, George's apartment is next to mine.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, puts on my pyjamas and climb into bed and turns off the lights.