All you need is love

Lexie and Mark is going for a walk before the big day. They walk down the beach while holding hands.

"Can you believe we are getting married tomorrow?" Lexie dips her feet in the water. Mark laughs slightly and says "Yes, it's unbelievable. I can't believe we've been planning it for six months."

He pulls in to her and gives her a quick kiss. "Now it's getting pretty late, we need to go to the hotel and sleep. And you know we can NOT see eachother tomorrow. Unless you are walking down the aisle in a white dress with your mom walking you down it." Mark don't know that Lexie is not wearing a dress, she's wearing a white jumpsuit.

They walk over to the hotel and take the elevator up to their hotel room. "Bye, next time we see each other we're gonna get married!" Lexie jumps up and down and gives Mark a kiss. She walks into her hotel room and Mark walk into his.

Their both pretty tired so they both sleep well.

The next morning Lexie wakes up to her mom and Janet opening her hotel room. "Hi baby, good morning. How are you doing? You excited?" She hangs the jumpsuit in the bathroom. Janet sits down on the chair next to the makeup stand. Lexie stands up and walks towards the bathroom to pee and take a shower. "I'm excited, I'm gonna take a shower." "Okay." Janet says and sits down on the makeup chair so Susan can do their makeup. She close the door and sits down on the toilet and pees. Once she's done peeing she hops in the shower and uses her time. She shaves her legs and armpits. She finishes in the shower and takes two towels and puts one on her head and one around her boobs. She walks out of the bathroom to find her mom ready with her makeup.

"Sit down, I'm doing your makeup." Susan smiles at her daughter who she just remembers as 5 years old and already so bossy. She puts some music on and "Slipping through my fingers" plays. She starts to sing as she fixes Lexies eyeliner. She starts crying as she can't believe her daughter is just 28 years old and is dead, she's supposed to live till she's at least 90. But God had other plans for both Mark and Lexie. Susan was for sure happy she was able to attend her daughter's wedding.

Lexie notices how Susan is crying and rubs her tears away as she sings "slipping through my fingers."

"I'll always love you mom." Lexie says which makes Susan sob. "Mom, don't cry please cause then I will also cry and I kinda can't because I have eyeliner and mascara on."

Susan finishes Lexie's makeup and Lexie makes Susan sit down so she can do hers. She has to wipe the makeup off several times because Susan won't stop crying. "Okay mom, I need you to listen to me, we don't have as good time as we hoped to and we have other things to do as well as makeup. So please don't cry anymore." Susan pulled herself together and Lexie was able to finish her makeup. Susan goes into the bathroom and gets the jumpsuit ready. She helps Lexie get into it and after getting her dress on, so does Janet.

They do the last things they need to do before walking out of the door.

At Mark's hotel room.
Mark's pov:

I wake up and look around for a second. I turn around thinking I will see the love of my life lying besides me but she's not there. Oh yeah we're getting married today! I can't believe I will be Lexie's husband later today and she's going to be my wife. I go into the shower and brush my teeth as well. I finish in the shower and walk into the bedroom and find my boxer.

I put it on and suddenly my door opens and George walks in. "Hi best man!" I clap and walk over to him and we do a handshake. "Ready to get married?" George is already dressed in his suit and looks pretty good. "Yeah I'm really ready. I've waited for this day since me and Lexie's first kiss." I smiled thinking that me and Lexie will be happy forever.

I put on my suit and George helps me putting my tie on. After my tie is on I find my Rolex and a bracelet Lexie made me last night. "It says slexie forever ❤️👅" she have made us a ship name, slexie. I like it. I put it on my wrists and we're ready.

The wedding starts at 12:00 and it is now 11:15 am. Right before heading out my phone starts to ring. It's Lexie. I answer laughing slightly. "Hey babe, we can't talk. It's bad luck you know." I say and I hear her laugh. "I've talked to Janet and you can not get divorced if your soulmates here at the good place. And we are, you know." "Okay, yeah, how are you doing? You excited?" I seductively say biting my lip waiting for her response. "Oh yeah baby. I'm already here, I'm at the toilet and it's so beautiful here! We really picked the best venue ever." "Ahh, that's amazing. Is Michael and Janet there?" We walk out of the hotel room and I give George the keys and he locks the door. "Yeah they are. Their so excited. Janet's never been a brides maid before so she's more excited I think. Michael is also excited to be a groomsman. We walk out of the hotel and there is a limo there. George walks over to it and takes the limo drivers hand and shakes it. I just stand there. "Okay Little Grey, I need to go now. Did you also get a limo?" I ask sitting down in the limo. George comes in and I give him a champagne glass, I pour the champagne in our glasses and we toast.

15 minutes later.
3rd persons pov:

Mark enters the venue and sees how all of his and Lexie's friends there, like Erica a friend of Amelia, Ryan and Christopher, Charles, Reed, George's dad, and a new friend of them, Heather Brooks, she have met Mark right before he went into the coma, and now she had been electrocuted at the same time as Meredith almost died because she was giving birth. Lexie was crying so much watching the tv, thinking Meredith was going to die but it never happened.

He walk in and see Derek, Meredith, Thatcher, April, Jackson, Bailey, Richard, basically all his old colleagues. "Hey Janet. Why, how are they here?" "It's my clones, it's actually Janet's from different neighbourhoods that decided to clone themselves as your colleagues. Isn't that nice? Now go, Lexie is on her way here." Mark walk down the aisle and find a spot. He stands there and Janet walks down, she's both a bridesmaid and a flower girl. She throws the flowers and walk over to the other side of Mark.

Then the "here comes the bride" music comes on and everyone stands up. Lexie and Susan appears and Mark's eyes fill with tears.

Mark's POV:
The "here comes the bride" music comes on and Lexie and Susan appears. My eyes fill with tears as I see Lexie in her jumpsuit. That is my future wife right there.