I love you and I will forever

Mark wakes up by the sun from their window I his face. He tries turning around but Lexie is not far away from him. The room smells like sex and sweat. He manages to turn around and gives Lexie a quick peck on her neck which makes her stir a little bit. He pulls away not wanting to wake her up. He gets out of bed and starts making breakfast. He makes pancakes and toast and puts it on a board so they can eat it in bed. He opens the door to their bedroom "morning sleepy head." He walks over to her as she wakes up. He gives her a quick kiss on her head and puts the breakfast board on her lap and heads over to his side of the bed. She sits up to the headboard and looks at him in awe. "Mark, thank you so much. Ugh, this looks amazing. I'm so freaking hungry. I love you." Lexie smiles as tears form in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" Mark wipes the tears off her face with his thumb. "I just love you so much. And I am so happy you are here with me and not in earth. I'm realising that is very egoistic but I would not be able to be here anymore if I was alone and I had to watch you be down at earth living." She puts her hand on Mark's cheek. "Oh, I love you so much babe. I'm so happy I'm here with you. The only thing I don't quite like is the fact that Sofía probably will forget me. I'm doing some errands today." Mark gives Lexie a quick kiss and takes a pancake and eats it.

"Okay. We need more groceries. So please buy more of that." Lexie stuffs her mouth with pancakes. Mark gets up and gets ready to go. Lexie stays in bed and watches some tv. Before Mark leaves he goes into the bedroom and gives Lexie a kiss.

" Love you." He says kissing her quickly. "Bye, what do you want to eat tonight?" "I don't know, I'm gonnna probably find something there." Mark leaves the apartment and walk over to a jewelry shop.

"Hey Janet." Mark says and Janet appears. "Hi Mark. How can I help you." "What is Lexie's ring size?" Mark looks at the rings. "Omg are you proposing? Her ring size is 6." "Thank you." Mark finds the perfect ring.

He bought the ring and walked over to the grocery shop

He bought the ring and walked over to the grocery shop. He buys flowers, candles and the groceries and walks out of the grocery shop. He picks up his phone and notice a text from Lexie. "I'm going to the mall with my mom." He chuckle as he knows she was going because he had asked her mother to occupy her so he could make the beach ready.

He is going to propose at the beach and then they are going to eat dinner at their apartment. He spreads rose petals down the beach and lits up the candles.

The clock is only half past three so he goes to a cafe and orders a coffee and a cinnamon bun. He finishes it and the clock is now five pm and he walks over to their apartment.

He goes into the bathroom and take a shower. He walks out of the shower and puts a towel around his waist. He shaves his face and puts on some aftershave.

"You can do this, she's obviously going to say yes." He says to himself brushing his teeth. He finishes in the bathroom and gets dressed. He puts on a suit and sits down on the couch. He turns the tv on and watches two episodes of The Office Us. His favourite show. He gets a text from Susan saying Lexie is on her way home. He walks out of the house and over to George's apartment to hide from Lexie. He left a note on the kitchen counter saying: "Meet me by the beach at 8:pm. Get dressed nicely, or shitty I don't care because you look sexy in all clothes. Love Mark." With a small heart at the end.

10 minutes later.
Lexie walks into the apartment building and walk up the stairs. She finds her keys and unlocks the door. She walks in and see Mark's note on the kitchen counter. She picks it up and reads it. She smiles slightly and walk into the bathroom. She turns the shower on and gets in. She washes her hair and shaves

10 minutes later
She walks out of the shower and puts a towel around herself. She fix her makeup and finishes in the bathroom and gets dressed. She puts on a red dress, a watch and a cross necklace.

She notices how the clock is 7:50 pm

She notices how the clock is 7:50 pm. She sprays her perfume in the room and goes trough. She finds a small bag and walk out of the door. She walks out of the apartment not knowing what to expect. She walks down to the beach and see many candles and Mark. She walks up to him, tears forming in her eyes.

He walks up to her and takes her hand and sits down on his knees."Alexandra Caroline Grey I love you more than anything. You are my queen and I'm your king. You are the love of my life, I love you, I love you, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I will now ask you, will you marry me?" Lexie sobs and nods. "Yes, yess, yes a million times yes!" She jumps up and down and Mark gets up from his knees and puts the ring on her finger.

"Oh wow, that is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen." Lexie smiles and gives Mark a big kiss. Their mouths going at each other, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

They lay on the beach watching the stars and the moon for some time, then walking home.

They walk into their apartment and Mark makes Lexie sit down on the kitchen counter while he makes steak with potatoes and cauliflowers. He sneaks up on her some times and kisses her.

1 hour later
He finishes making dinner and sets it on the dining table. They eat it and goes to bed.

They have the best sex they've ever had.