We will meet again soon

Lexie's pov:
I open my eyes and look around the room. It takes me a second before I remember where I am. I get up and go over to the bookshelf and find the book "Little women.". I go over to the kitchen and I make myself an iced coffee. I walk over to the window frame and I sit down. I read for about an hour and then I go over to the kitchen making myself breakfast. I make myself an avocado toast and another iced coffee. I walk over to the couch and turn on the tv.

The others are now at Seattle Grace Mercy West. Mark is the one on the screen and he's awake. I can hear Callie screaming in the hallway. "I should have never gone home! Is he okay? Did he code?" Jackson is standing outside his room. "Just come and see." "Oh god, where the hell is Shepherd. AVERY TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" She runs over to his room and stops in her steps. "Torres, where have you been?" He gives her the best smile, my boy.

God, I miss him. God, I miss my boy. Ugh I miss him so much it physically hurts, I miss the way he could almost make me pee my pants from laughing. I miss his lips on my lips, I miss his tongue in my mouth, I miss his hands on my cheeks and most of all I miss his laugh and the way he says my name, the way he calls me little Grey.

Someone knocks on my door. I turn the tv off and walk over and open the door. It's Michael.

"Hi, Michael. What's up?" "Hi Lexie, I'm here to inform you that Mark Sloan might be coming here soon." "No, no, he's stable and smiling and stuff. Look at this." I walk over to the tv and turn it on. He is telling Callie a joke and is laughing with her. "Oh I understand he is okay for now for maybe a couple of hours then he will get worse." "Damn it, ugh, I'm both extremely happy and a little sad, because of his daughter Sofia. Do you know how long it will be till he comes?"
"I think in about 30-40 days. He will be in a coma and he has signed a DNR so after 30-40 days in the coma he wants them to pull him off the vent."

I sit down on the couch and tears form my eyes.

"I'm really sorry Lexie." Michael sits down beside me and strokes my back.
"Do you want to fly today? It's FLY DAY!" Michael stands up and jumps up one time. "Fly day? What's that?" "Oh, it's only the best day ever. You will be able to fly! You will get some type of flying gear so you can fly. Come on I'll show you." He waves me towards the door. I follow him and we walk out of the door.

"Just wait a minute, I need to ask George if he wants to join." I walk over to Georges's door and knock on the door. He opens. "Hi, Lex. What's up?" "Do you want to go fly?" George looks really confused. "We will have a lot of flying gear." "Okay, sure. Let me just get dressed." He is still in his pyjamas and walked over to his room. He come out five minutes later all dressed.

"Let's go." "Yeah let's go, George did you know mark is coming here soon. He's in a coma and he signed a DNR." I say as tears form in my eyes again. "Oh Lexie I'm so sorry. But hey look at the bright side, you guys will reunite and can live happily ever after." "Oh yeah that's true." We walk over to Janet. "Hi Janet," Janet looks at me and smiles. "Hi Lexie, I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend, but he will be happy here at the good place. Now do you want to fly?" Janet finds the flying suits and gives one to George and one to me. I put it on and wait for Janet to give us the instructions. "How do I do it?" Janet looks at me and smiles. "You just stand up on this chair and jump, then the suit will make you fly." I stand on the chair and jump. Suddenly I'm up in the air looking down on George. "Come on Georgie! It's so much fun!" George jumps and joins me. I wave over to Michael and Janet. They wave back to us.

An hour later
We're done flying for the day, and me and George are walking downtown to find someplace to eat. We find a small 80s diner and walk in. We sit down and I order a burger, French fries and a milkshake, George orders a pizza and a Pepsi.

"You know you missed a lot since you died. You didn't get to meet my niece, Mer and Derek's kid. Her names Zola and she was my best friend in the last six months. You didn't meet Sofia, Mark's and Callie's daughter. Oh yeah Callie is now married to a woman, turns out she's bisexual. She's married to Arizona and she's really pretty. Izzie left Alex and is now living in Kansas City at a small farm." I take a bite out of the burger.

I take a sip out of the milkshake. George's eyes are big. "Wow, your kidding me? Mark and Callie had a baby? I did know that Callie was bisexual but I haven't checked in on her in a while. When I do check in it's you, Mer, Cristina and Izzie, sometimes Alex and Richard too."

We finish eating and asks for the check. George pays and we walk out of the restaurant and walk home.

We walk into the building and go up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, we separate our way and I walk over to my apartment. I open the door and walk into the bathroom. I go over to the sink and start brushing my teeth. When I'm done I go over to the couch and turn the tv on. Mark is on the screen and is in a coma. Callie, Arizona, and Sofia sit down beside him. Callie is holding his hands and kissing them. I walk out of the apartment over to George's. I knock at his door and he opens it. "If you want to see Sofia she's on my tv right now." "Okay, I bet she's adorable." "She really is, come on."

We sit on the couch and I look over at George. He's got hearts in eyes.
"God she's beautiful and so gorgeous!" He basically screams and I laugh at him. We laugh at Sofia who is screaming trying to wake up her dad. Tears form my eyes knowing Mark will never get to walk Sofia down the aisle. That he won't wake up, ever.