Baby?

Mark and Lexie just got back from their honeymoon and was taking a walk with Susan on the beach. Suddenly Janet appeared scaring Lexie a little.

"Hi guys. Mark and Lexie. Michael needs to meet you at his office as soon as possible." Janet says and Mark and Lexie looks at each other. "Okay do you know what it's gonna be about?" Lexie asks as they walk up the beach towards Michaels office. "Actually I don't know."

5 minutes later.

"Ahh Lexie and Mark. Hi, take a seat. You guys are probably wondering why I made you guys come here. Okay so you guys know April Kepner and Jackson Avery from earth right?" Michael asks and Lexie nods. "Yes Jackson was almost like a son to me, we were the plastics posse. How about them?" Mark smiles thinking back to the plastics posse.

Michael's smile drops and he clears his throat. "Okay they are pregnant but unfortunately they have found out that their baby is not going to make it past a few hours." They both stops breathing for a second. "And April have been praying that you guys will take care of him when he enters the good place. So as you may understand now do you guys want to adopt their baby boy when he enters the good place?" Lexie is now crying and Mark is comforting her. They have been talking about having a baby for a long time now. "What do you think Lex?" Mark asks and she looks at him and smiles. "I would love a baby, what do you think Mark?" "I also really want a baby so I think we would like to say yes." He smiles and Michael claps. "YESS!! I was really nervous that you guys didn't want to do it. Ugh I'm so relieved now. Okay he's coming here in about three days. So you should start getting prepared for him coming soon." He claps his hand and Lexie and Mark stands up.
"Wait am I dreaming now?" Lexie pinches her arm so hard it will become a bruise later, Mark stops her. "Yes babe, it's all real. We're having a baby." His eyes fill with tears as he laughs softly. They then pull into a hug and a quick kiss.

"Thank you so much Michael!"
"Oh wait I forgot something! An ultrasound picture of before they found out about his condition. And also just an fyi he's okay here in the good place, he's gonna be a healthy baby boy with two beautiful adoptive parents and two beautiful biological parents." He hands them a ultrasound picture and this is Lexie's last straw. She sobs loudly and puts a hand to her mouth. Mark comforts her as they look at their baby in awe.

"Okay so all the things you need is already in the apartment but you need to put it together in the guest room." Michael says as they walk out of his office. "Thank you thank you Michael. I love you for doing this to us!" Lexie gives Michael a hug and they walk out.

Back at the apartment.

They open the door to their apartment and what they see is car keys, car seat, diapers, baby wipes, crib, stroller, onesies, toys, books, pacifiers, a changing station, bottles, formula, and some other things they didn't understand what was.

"Why are there car keys? Hey Janet?" "Hi guys, how can I help you?" "Why are there car keys here?" Lexie picks them up and wiggles them around looking confused.
"Oh yeah you need a car to have a baby. To get to places safely. The car is downstairs in the parking lot." They walk downstairs in the parking lot and Lexie touches a button and they see a car blink. They walk over to it and its a family styled range rover. Both Lexie and Mark's favorite car. "OMG! I love it so much." Lexie squeals. She opens the car door and sits down in the driver seat. Mark sits down in the passenger seat. "Were are we going?"

"I don't know, I just want to drive." She starts the car and drives out of the car parking lot. They end up driving all night.