I've missed your lips on mine

A/N: Hi guys this chapter has some sexual content so if you don't feel comfortable you don't have to read this chapter. Hope you like it

They stumble into the apartment pulling at each other's clothes and stop in front of the door to their bedroom. They pull away from each other's lips, breathlessly, looking into each other's eyes. Mark starts to move his eyes to her lips and eyes. Lexie notices and pull's him closer to her and closes her lips around his. They stumble into the bedroom only in their underwear. Mark pushes Lexie down on the bed and climbs on top of her.

They make out for a couple of minutes, they then pull away. Mark nuzzle his head into Lexie's neck, giving her quick and wet kisses on her neck. He pull away and get back to kissing her. They kiss for a minute and then Mark makes his way down Lexie's body, giving her wet kisses all over her body. He makes his way down to her thighs. He pulls her thong off and kissed her inner thighs. He moves over to her enterance and sucks on her clit. He then introduces two fingers, which makes Lexie gasp. He goes in and out while sucking and licking her clit. She moans and grabs the bedsheets. When she finished, Mark made his way up her body again and their lips connected again.

They usually made out during sex, they just loved feeling each other's lips and tongue's together.

They pull away and Lexie manages to roll them over so she's on top and kisses Mark down his body. When she is between his thighs, she can se how hard he already is.
"God, your hard already?" "Yeah, hearing your moans will always make me hard. I like to hear how good I can make you feel." He winks as she pulls his boxer's down. She takes his member in her hands and starts pushing and pulling it. It becomes harder as she puts it in her mouth. She continues to use her hands and bop her head. His hands are in her hair, occasionally pulling her further down. His moans fills the room. She understands she has to stop soon. She does one last lick and makes her way over to his lips. Their lips lock again as Mark manages to turn them so he's on top. He teases his member on her clit for a second before entering her which made Lexie to gasp. He starts thrusting into her slowly.

"Come on! FASTER AND HARDER!!" She basically screams. He smiles at her and starts thrusting hard and fast into her. Their moans fill the room. She grabbed the bedsheets but it wasn't enough. She put them on the headboard where she met Marks. They lock their hands and Mark nuzzles his head into Lexie neck, giving her wet kisses behind her ear. They finish 10 minutes later. Lexie was on the top now. She collapses on top of him. She rolls down and he moves her closer to him. She puts her head on his chest, holding onto his torso. He makes his hands up and down her hands and back, making her softly moan.

They lay in bed for a couple of minutes getting their breaths back. "I haven't seen the apartment yet. And I'm hungry." "Okay, go look." "Okay." He gives her one last kiss before trying to get up. Lexie takes his arms and pulls him down again. She kisses him with passion but his tomach interrupts as it's rumbling. They stop kissing and get out of bed. They get dressed and walk out of the bedroom.

"So this is the living room. Oh look at this." She makes her way to the couch and finds the controller to the tv. She turns the tv on and Meredith and Derek appears on the screen. "Wow, can we watch what the others are doing right now? Go check on Sofia and Callie and Arizona." "You need to change the channel, it's only you who can change the channel to someone you love." She trows the controller to him and he flicks through the channels, Meredith and Derek appeared on his channels too, Jackson and then Callie, Sofía and Arizona.

Sofia was sitting on Arizona's lap while Callie was making dinner. "Wait is Arizona in a wheelchair?" "Yeah, Callie had to amputate her leg." "Wow. But look at my little girl! Look how much older she is. Wait why is she so much older? " "because a day here in the good place is one week in the real world. Plus you were in a coma for a month. So of course she grew." Mark was in tears looking at his daughter laughing with her mother and thinking he could never walk her down the aisle.

"And this is the robot thingy here in the good place. Hey Janet." Janet appear and Mark steps back. "Wow, who the fork are you?" " Hi, I'm Janet, I'm the informational assistant here in the good place. You can ask me anything and I will answer." "Wow. That's awesome. Can I talk to my daughter?" "Yeah you can but only in their mind. Like reminding them you are still there and giving them advice about stuff they are doing. Do you want to say something?"

"Yeah. That daddy is always in her heart. Just tell Callie that she needs to tell Sofia that." "Okay I will do that." Janet dissapears and they look at the screen.

Sofia looks around and points at a picture of Mark. "Dada?" She looks at Callie.
"Hey, dada is in the sky." She goes up to Arizona and Sofia and squats down. "He's gonna make the sky pretty, every time the sunset is in the sky he's making it look pretty. Dada will always be in our hearts, he's looking down at you, taking care of you."

"Okay, I need to eat something, what is in the fridge?" "Well look for yourself." Mark walks over to the fridge and opens it up. He finds some eggs and goes over to the stove. "I'm making some scramble eggs." "Okay, I'm also hungry. I'm making some coffee. Want some iced coffee or hot?" "Hot, like you." He smacks her butt quick. "Hey! Don't smack my ass! I'm gonna make some hot and an iced coffee for me." She finds the coffee and starts making the coffee.

Mark finishes the scrambled eggs and finds his phone and puts some music on the speaker. They dance while making the food. Mark pulls Lexie into his body and they start dancing salsa.

They dance for a couple of minutes and suddenly stop. Lexie puts her hands around his neck, they swing around for a couple of seconds as Mark pulls her down for a kiss. They kiss passionately for a minute before pulling away. "Okay, now I really need to eat." Mark says walking to the kitchen and puts some bread in the toaster. When the toast is ready he finds the butter and makes two sandwiches to both of them. He walks over to the window frame where Lexie was already sitting and gives her a plate.

He sits down behind her, she leans down on him as they eat in peace.