Skinny dipping

She turns around again and dives down in the water. Suddenly she feels something on her leg. She jumps up and Mark lifts her up.

"Waaah, put me down right now! Stop it Mark!" She giggles as she tries to wiggle out of his arms. He got her to calm down by kissing her passionately. He squatted down as Lexie puts her leg around his torso still kissing. She pulls away and Mark moves his lips to her neck as she strokes his member. It becomes larger and larger and Mark moans. She rubs it over her clit making her moan slightly. She guides him inside her as she starts thrusting. They go around for about 10 minutes then finishes. They walk up to the beach and lies down on the ground. Lexie lays her head on Mark's chest. "Want to go to watch a movie?" "Yeah sure. How about "We're the millers?" It's supposed to be really funny and good. Plus Jennifer Aniston is in it." Mark smiles kissing Lexie's hair.

They lay on the beach for a second before putting their clothes on and walking over to the city. They meet George on their way to the movie theatre. It was getting late when they walk out of the movies after watching "We are the Millers". They had laughed through the whole movie, Lexie even almost peed herself.

"Ugh I just love Jennifer Aniston so much. She's hot!" Lexie says as they walk hand in hand over to their apartment. They walk up the stairs and George goes to his own apartment and Lexie and Mark walk into their apartment.
"Ugh I'm hungry. Want to have some quesadillas?" Lexie opens the fridge. "Sure." Mark sits down on the kitchen counter looking at his girlfriend in awe. «I need to marry that girl. I'm gonna propose tomorrow.» Mark thinks tilting his head so he could follow every step Lexie did.

She finds the tortillas and some tomato sauce and starts making it. "Please don't sit on the kitchen counter. I'm making food here." Lexie's always been a clean freak when she's cooking. Mark jumps of and walks over to Lexie and puts his arms around her waist. He hugs her as she finishes the food before throwing it in the oven. Once they're in the oven she turns around looking at him.

She mouths the words "I love you". He does the same and gives her a quick peck on her bottom lip. They stare at eachother till the quesadillas are done. Lexie takes them out and gives one to Mark and one to herself. They sit down on the dining table and eats. They talk about what they want to do tomorrow. Lexie wants to go to a picnic and Mark agrees. Once they are done eating they make their way over to the bedroom.

"I'm gonna go shower." Lexie goes into the bathroom. Mark stops her before closing the door. "Oh wow, I'm going too. I'm joining." He strips down and follows her into the shower. "Okay, BUT we're not having sex." Mark smiles at Lexie's temper. "Okay, okay, I'm gonna wash your hair and body." Lexie turns the shower on and Mark finds a loofie and some soap. He pours the soap in his hand and runs it up and down Lexie's body. When he's done, he finds the shampoo and rubs it through her hair. He pull her hair down so the water soak her hair and the shampoo disappeares. He gives her a quick peck on her neck before putting in conditioner.

10 minutes later.
They get out of the shower and Lexie walks over to Mark's drawer and finds one of his t-shirts. She puts it on and find a pair of his boxers and put that on as well. "Why are you so hot wearing my clothes. Especially when you only wear a t-shirt and my boxers. Mark has stripped down and is only in his boxer laying on the bed. He gets under the covers and Lexie joins him. Mark pulls her closer to him and she lays her head on his chest. He rubs his hands up and down on her back making her giggle slightly.

She turns her face to him to look him in the eyes. "I love you more than anything my king." Lexie kisses his hand and turns off the light. "Good night my love. My queen." He kisses her goodnight and pulls her close. They both fall asleep after a long day.