𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 | 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰?

"She said leave her alone."
we all turned around.
"Elvin?"i said as i was shocked."Hey Mia. Miss me?"he said. what the actual fuck. I just starred at him shocked. "Who tf are u?" Javon asked."Her loving boyfriend" he said with a smirk. "Ex" i added. He rolled his eyes and asked "And you are?" Before Javon said anything Jaden said "Hes her boyfriend." I looked at jaden like i was going to kill him "oh is that so?" Elvin asked and looked at me. I didn't know what to say so i just said "yea?" "Cmon babe lets go." Javon said as he threw his arm around me.

Javon's Pov:

When we arrived she took of my arm that was around her shoulders and said "trust me i had to do that because im still not talking to you guys." after that sentence she left but after a couple of seconds she returned "wheres the gym?" She said while rolling her eyes."follow me" i said as i smirked.

Mia's Pov:

We walked to the gym and of course i had gym with BOTH of them. Yayyy how exciting. The gym was kinda war so they explained to me what happened and i had to accept there apology since i am gonna stay at there house for 2 weeks and i don't have other friends🙄.i went into the girls locker room and they went to the boys locker room. As i walked in and got to my locker i got my stuff and changed. When i turned around i saw some girls whispering and looking at me up and down. Damn do i really look that bad? I crossed my arms to cover my body a little bit. The teacher called us all out and when Jaden saw me he whispered something to Javon and then he looked at me like he was..worried? Why was he worried? Or was he worried?

Third Person Pov:

"Line up kids were gonna make 8 teams or something like that. Every team is gonna have 3 players im in a good mood today do you can chose the teams idrc" the teacher said. Everybody did groups but Mia was alone in a corner and she soon noticed nobody wanted her in there team. "Whats wrong little girl. Dont you have a tream. Ohh i see the problem, nobody likes you HAH seems like a you problem. Alright line up kids with your group."

Javon's Pov:

I saw Mia's eyes getting glossy. Damn i feel bad for her. First she tries to cover her body with her hands then the teacher has to be like a bitch. i wanted to ask her if shes ok and maybe if she wants to be in our group. But she ran out of the gym. Man this teacher is a bitch no wonder he is single. "That girl is so pathetic, she thinks with her shyness thats someone will like her. doesn't seem like it" the teacher said. Hes going to far.

Third Person Pov:

Javon ran out of the gym to follow Mia. "Mia, Mia, MIA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!" Javon screamed but then he heard crying in the girls bathroom. He ran inside and saw Mia next to a sink crying. She looked up and stood up. Without any hesitation she ran up to Javon and hugged him.

"Im so, so sorry"

to be continued...

A/N: IM SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND LAME BUT IMMA DO BETTER ONES I PROMISE!!!