𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧?

"Stop Javon, your so funny!"

i opend the door. Then i saw Jayla, Kylee, Javon and Jaden live and them turning their head to me. "Oh fuck sorry i thought i heard a girl giggle." I said while looking down. "Oh dw Javons all urs and it was Jaden." Kylee said smirking. I blushed and i looked down. Then i felt someone pick me up and trow me over their shoulder. It was Javon "PUT ME DOWN WANNA!!" "No cause your all red, and you don't want to see the people that your a simp." He said and walked up the stairs with me over his shoulder. He wakes into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. "You thought Jaden was a girl?" He said laughing. "Shut up." I said back to him rolling my eyes. His eyes met mine then he said "make me" i didn't hesitate and kissed him. He went between my legs ans put his hand on my thighs. I wrapped my hands around him and we started making out. We wanted to add his tongue and i let him after 5 mins he grabbed my waist and o pilled away. I jumped off the counter and looked up at him. He looked confused and i smirked. "There i made you shut up." I said walking out.

Javon's Pov:

Woow she really did make me shut up. But i was really getting into the kiss. Why did she pull away. I followed her to the basement. But i didnt let her open the door. "Cmon Miaaaaa. Lets make out!! Ik ik you did make me shut up but please let's continue!!!" I said litterly begging her. "No wanna-" the door flew open. "Yk we could hear everything. And so did the live to!" Kylee said. I covered my face with my hands and Javon walked in. "Lets answer some questions." Jayla said when i walked in. I sat next to Jaden, he was on his phone laughing. I look over to see him chat with bella.
I them checked the comments. "Does mia know Bella- yea she my babe and my soulmate!" I said crossing my fingers in the camera. "No!" Both Javon and Jaden said. "Shes my soulmate, mia stop!" He said. "Well Jaden sorry to disappoint you but bella just confirmed her and mias relationship in the chat!" Kylee said. "FUCK! Im coming over! And mia- HAH!" He said giving me the middle finger and went out of the room. I rolled my eyes and Javon went up to me. He sat next to me and whispered in my ear "your mine, ma" i could feel butterflies and i blushed sooo hard so i looked down. "Why is mia looking down- oh Javon is flirting with her. Is kylee single- no shes mine." Jayla said answering questions. I look up and javon and he grabs my jaw and kisses me. He pulled away and smiled at me before going back to train. After a while they ended the live and we went back to the living room. We were watching a movie when i got a notification

Mom❤️❤️:come home Mia i have a surprise!!!
Me:omw!!!

istg if this is just a lie for me to clean the dishes then im running away! "Hey guys- uhm i gtg soo see ya!!" I said standing up. I went to the door. Then i felt a hand grab mine "where are you going? Why are you going? Who texted you? Why can't i come? And Why didn't you kiss me goodbye?" Javon said. I laughed and said. "Home. My mom said so. My mom texted me. Bc my mom told me to come not to bring you and i forgot!" Ending the sentence with a kiss on his lips. He didn't pull away. We then pulled away "byeee!!!" I said. "Bye, ma" he said then winking at me. I rolled eyes and went home.

"im homeee!!" I screamed while on my phone. "FINALLY YOUR HOME!!" Someone said. I looked up to see.. LILY? "OMG LILYYY!!!" I screamed. My bsf from my old town "IVE MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCHHH!!" "OMGGG SAMEEE!!" she said screaming with the same energy. We talked for a little then we went to my room. "Lets watch a movie. Ouhh i heard about this tv show called euphoria i think?" She said. I laughed at the fact that Javon is in that Movie. "Actually my-" "NO SPOILERS CMON LETS WATCHHH!!" She said grabbing the remote. We watched then a ashtray scene came on. "Omfg hes so god damn hot!!" She said. I was kinda jealous but i ignored it.

Javon's Pov:

"dude im trying shes not picking up!" I said annoyed at Jaden plopping on my bed. "Then go to her house and look whats going on?" Jaden said clearly annoyed. Omfg hes Right. "Ight your right! Imma go now bye!" I said walking down the stairs "dad im going to mias!" I said before leaving.

On my way there i thought if i should come through the door or the window..mehh fuck it imma go through the door. I finally arrived and knocked on the door hoping my love would open. "Oh hey Javon! Mia is upstairs with a friend of hers but she wouldn't mind!" Her mom said as she opened the door. "Oh ok! Bye!!" I said walking up the stairs. "Omfg hes so god damn hot!!" I heard. Not Mias voice tho. "I would litterly go on my knees for ashtray." Yo wtf that isn't Mia 100%. Its probably her friend. Ew she thinks im hot. I knocked and then i heard "come in!" The voice of the person i wanted to hear. I walked in seeing Mia on her belly watching euphoria and her friends mouth dropped open. "Omfg OMFG TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!! PINCH ME MIA!!" Her friend said. Mia just laughed and went up to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her back.

"Hold on? Ashtrays your boyfriend?"

to be continued...