𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐥𝐢𝐞

i finally caught up with her. She wasn't with Elvis. "Wait baby, idk why i listen to them. I-i promise i wont go out with them anymore!" She turned to me. "Wanna, idgaf if you go out with them, why would you lie to me? Its the only thing i would like to know. Just tell me, why would you lie to hang out with them?" She had glossy eyes. "Because they've been asking me for days! And i canceled. But i promise i wont go out with them anymore. Please ma, trust me." And with that i felt her slap me. Wtf? "No javon, idc. We need to break up so then u can be free, can kiss girls or maybe even hook up with them. Idgaf!" She said and she walked away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, pretty hard.

Mia's Pov:

He then grabbed my hand. Ouch it hurts mf. He then pulled me and kissed me. When he pulled away "fuck javon, how can you be so fucking stupid and lie to me!" I said and punched his chest while he hugged me. I was now crying. "Its ok, if you need a break then were on a break. Just don't break up with me.." he said with his voice cracking. I looked up at him and i nodded. "Just don't lie to me..please Javon, dont make me break up with you." "I promise, my love."

A few days later:

i just walked into school, ofc i was fucking late. I ran to class i don't even have my fucking books. Javon isn't in school today bc of some meeting with the euphoria cast. I ran to class and opened the door as i barged in. "Im-im sorry that im la-late." I said without breath and holding my knees. "Uhh- its ok just go sit down." I nodded and went to a free spot next to bella and Jaden was behind her. "Psst, phone, rn!" Bella whispered to me. I took out my phone and went on bellas and my chat.

B😩: yoo did you hear about the new student?
Me: who?
B😩: her name is elene and shes head over heals for Javon, shes a fucking crazy ass fan and she pretends to be his gf on insta💀
Me: what bitch is called elene and she better not mess with me, istg if she dose shes dead.
B😩: fr, but you gotta let me beat her up toooo😉

as i was about to type something the door opened and there was a girl not any girl the new girl elene, she was wearing some short ass dress that is litterly showing her ass. "Sorry, miss!! Im new and got lost!!" "Thats not an excuse sit down!" She then rolled her eyes and her eyes landed on Jaden. Her eyes widen and she walked past him sticking her ass out. "Yo newbie ur seat is all the way on the other end wtf are you doing there?" I said to her. She looked at me then rolled her eyes. She then walked to her seat.

After the lesson i walked out with bella and Jaden. then i saw Javon on his phone infront of the class waiting for someone. He then looked and me and smiled. I then hugged him and kissed him. "Babyyy ive missed youuu!!" "Babe I've missed you more lets go-" before he said anything the new girl walked out and saw Javon. "Oh shit!" She said then she tried to hide herself. "Ahhh, hold up. Newbie come here." Wanna said. I rolled my eyes and put my face in my hands. "Ye-yes?" "Are you the girl pretending to be my 'gf'?" Javon asked her. "I-i what?" She said laughing a little since people were making a circle. "Listen here bitch, he's mine. So stop with the 'innocent' actin and shut the fuck up! Cmon babe." I said pulling Javons hand to go to the next class.

We were a little late bc wanna insisted we make out in the janitors closet. We walked in the class hand in hand. "Sorry miss, we were- uh busy.." Javon said. "I- ok just sit down." She said clearly annoyed. Me and Javon were just talking in class bc she loves us.

It's finally lunch time!! "Cmonn pleasee?" Javon asked me. He been bothering me about making out. "Javon- we've been making out in every break we have?" I said to him. Oh yeah i forgot to say. Javon switch all his classes to same as mine. "But now its lunch. We have time!! Cmon ma, don't make me force you infront of the cafeteria!" I looked at him knowing he wont. "And how will you do tha-" he then grabbed my jaw and said "don't make me force you more." He then let go of me and started walking out of the cafeteria. I looked around and saw that almost everybody was watching us. I ran after him like a lost puppy. This boy has me head over heels for him!!

Javon's Pov:

ofc she came after me. Ngl that was kinda embarrassing. "Fuck you Javon! That was so fucking embarrassing!!" She screamed at me. I turned to her and opened my mouth. First nothing came out but then "i know." she rolled her eyes. "Of course you know, thats why u did it. U think ur the master of the school since ur famous and all that." She said walking away. "Hold up- who said i think that?" I said grabbing her hand hard. "I mean look around Javon. Girls will literally spread there legs in seconds for you." I then smirked. "You would to, wouldn't you love?" "I-uhm..why are we even talking about it!" She said trying to change the topic. "You started talking about it first, ma." I said looking deep into her eyes. She then kissed me and i kissed back till she pulled away.

"Lets go make out now!"

to be continued...