𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"It didn't look like nothing?"

Bella said with a smirk. My eyes widen as Jaden winked at Evan. "Really it was nothing right Mia?" Evan said looking at me. I looked at him and nodded. "Why her shes ug leyyy!!" Coco said litterly almost chewing the gum out of her mouth. I rolled my eyes at her. I then looked at Javon whos eyes wasn't on mine, i then looked closely and saw him looking at my boobs. I got red. "Im going to get something to drink." I said walking away, before anyone saw my face. I then went to the kitchen and was about to get the glass. It was about to fall ouf of my hand when..javon caught it. "Uhm thanks!" I said smiling at him. "Dw ab it. sooo you and evan?" He asked me with a kind of curious look. "No we were just talking when i disagreed with him and he pinned me again the wall, it's nothing really." I said. "Do you want me to do something about it? I-i can-" "its ok, i promise but thanks for the help." I said cutting him off with a hug. He then snaked his arms around my waist. He hands were low on my waist. I then looked in his eyes and he was already looking in mine. I then noticed him looking at my lips. We were leaning closer-

"babyyyy, can we go in the pool!" Coco said making us pull away. "Oh- uhm yeah ill be there in a min." He said scratching his head. "Dont mind ill go." I said walking away but winking at Wanna first. Im not going to do my science homework for 1 month, nor am i gonna let that coco hoe steal my man.

i was in the pool and Jaden was almost drowning me. As i came up i was out of breath."y-you bastard." I said then caughed. "Ugh jaden why did you get off her, should've drowned her!" Coco said then laughed. Everybody looked at her likes shes crazy. "Stfu coco!" Javon whispered to her. She then rolled her eyes. "Anywayss, imma go live as im drying." Jayla said walking out the pool. "Im going inside to sleep." Coco said. She hasn't even touched the water and she's already tired? Damn.

"Heyy guyss!...is that Mia in the back? Yeah she came back to Georgia!!!" Jayla said answering questions. Javon was next to the phone looking at the comments. I then came out of the water and Javon was staring at me while i made my way over to the phone. "Dose Javon have a staring problem? Yeah he's inlove with Mia." Jaden said as he was reading the comments off camera. Javon was getting red. "Shut up im dating coco." He said then hid his face. I bent down to read the comments"Is Mia dating anyone? Maybe." I said shrugging my shoulders. Javon looked at me. Or so i thought "whats up wanna?" I said. He then looks up from my breast to my face. "Hm?" He said licking his lips. "Jaden scoot over so i can sit!!" I said. He shook his head no. "Just sit on the floor-" i got pulled by Javon on his lap.

ik ik he has a gf, but if he cared why would he do that. I smirked and looked at the comments.

AYO BRING MAVON BACKK!!

Mavon is back?

Fuck coco, mia is hot asf

MIA GET HIM GIRLL

NOT THEM DOING THIS WHILE COCO ISNT AROUND

MIA UR BIKINI LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU.

not mia making me hard.
^
I bet she makes Javon hard to.

i made s face at the comment. "Someone said pose for a picture!!" Jayla said setting up her phone so they could see us. Javon then put his arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I was blushing, but then i remember people on the live screen record. I quickly covered my face. "Alr, done. Yoo mia why are they saying that ur blushing?" Jaden said picking up jaylas phone. I went off Javons lap and walked over to my phone. "Im not." "Suree."he said as i walked away.

i was now laying in the sun enjoying it, when a figure came and blocked it. I opened my eyes to see Javon with wet hair and his abs, omfg- "what are you doing?!?!" I asked as he picked me up bridal style. "Going for a swim!" "No, no, no! WANNA I WAS TANNING!!" I screamed at him as we were almost reaching the pool. He then stopped in his tracks. "Oh..to late!" He said then ran with me in his hands and jumped in. i came up and saw him laughing. "Haha so funny! Your 4,1 anywayz-" "im not! He said coming closer to me. I then backed away and i couldn't reach the floor anymore. He then came up to me and dumped me in the water. I then came up. "F-fuck you. I can't even brea-th." I said out of breath, he must've noticed because he grabbed my thighs and put my legs around his torso. "If im 4.1 how can i stand you can't?" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Im 5,2 so don't disrespect me young man." "Alr, alr sorry ma." He said and met go off me. He then swam off leaving me there shocked.

Javon's Pov:

i swam to Jaden and bella. "Yo why dose bella look shocked?" Jaden asked me. I shrugged then i remember. I called her ma. Fuck im such an idiot. I feel like a cheater. "Ill go check up on coco." I said and walked out the pool. I then got a towel and went inside. I then went up to my room to see her peacefully sleeping. I sighed knowing what i have done. I went to shower got dressed and was about to lay next to her when i saw her phone. What the actual fuck?

3 messages from Gavin❤️🥺

I opened her phone and i couldn't believe my eyes. They werd litterly flirting, back and forth. Wtf? Why would she do that. Ykw i don't even give a fuck imm just talk to her when she gets up.

fucking lair.

to be continued...