Chapter 3: Obala forest: Plunged into hell

Toro and Mario enter into Toro's car, and Toro drives them to an old library known only by hunters. They enter the library and Toro gives Mario a heap of books. Mario fails to carry them with his left hand alone, so they put them on a trolley and carry them to the car. They both stand in front of the car.

Toro: I'm not the type to explain things. Read all of that, bath in freezing cold water, take a nap and then reconsider your decision for ten minutes. Then, I'll listen to what you have decided. I understand that you don't have a place to stay. You'll be staying with me for the time being.

Mario: I won't.

Toro: Where will you go then?

Mario: I'll find a way.

Toro: I can't let a teenager like you go off without giving you some money and that didn't exactly work out last time. You'll be staying with me. So keep your mouth shut and get in the car. It's the proper thing to do.

Mario clicks his tongue and enters the car.

Toro: Kids...

Toro sighs as he enters the car and drives to a hotel to book a room. Toro's outfit attracts people's attention as he walks past them. He takes the books and enters his hotel room as Mario follows shortly.

Toro: Make yourself at home.

Mario: It's a hotel room.

Toro: Don't give me that attitude. You've been cold ever since you knocked on my door. Is there something you want to share?

Mario: From what I've gathered that wasn't your house so it's not right for you to say "my door".

Toro: Quite the language student, aren't you?

Mario: Where were you yesterday? At around 2 pm.

Toro: Out of town. Did Something happen?

Mario: No. It's nothing.

Toro: Okay. Read these books. Be done in 7 hours.

Mario: Make it 1. Apart from that one titled "the hunters", my father made me read the others.

Toro: Your father seems like a great man.

The other books were available to the general public since they were contained common Malvay history and geography which made Toro less surprised.

Mario: Trust me, he was a great man.

Toro: oh? Okay then. I'm going to take a shower. No peeking.

Mario: You must be crazy if you think anyone besides you would want to see what's between your legs.

Toro: Your sister does.

Mario: I don't have a sister, so you lose.

Toro: Damn it.

Toro goes into the bathroom and Mario begins to read "the hunters" silently.
After thirty minutes Toro comes out of the bathroom. He is humming a song.

Mario: It took you thirty minutes and fifteen seconds to take a bath.

Toro: I had to change in the bathroom.

Mario: Not an excuse.

Toro: Why are you always serious. I'm the adult here.

Mario: Put a sock on it.

Toro: How dare you.

Mario: I finished the book in half the expected time.

Toro: You just flipped through.