Chapter Ten

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!Obviously, it has been Easter and I was away and I had no WiFi at all :(

I am struggling to come up with a story line because I have no more ideas. Any ideas would be helpful and if you could message me any suggestions then I will choose one or two story lines or I will cut this book a few chapters short of what I hoped. I will make sure to dedicate a chapter to you if you help and maybe read one of your books.

——————————————————————————————————————

It all happened so fast. Kayla was leading the way out of the house with me and the others behind her and she disappeared. There was an angel standing at the door with it's arm out where it touched her. "This isn't happening. Why her?" I asked myself.

"Where did Kayla go?" Tom asked.

"I have no idea. Somewhere in time." I answered.

"What do you mean?"

"If an angel touches you then you get taken back in time so they can feed of the time energy you leave behind. Kayla could be anywhere." I had to keep my eyes on the angel but I wanted to walk out of the room or be sent back in time myself. I couldn't bare the thought of never seeing one of my best friends ever again.

I wanted to walk home and forget about everything but the angels had followed us. As the rest of us walked down the street I spotted some angels making their way to different streets. "What is this? An invasion?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. Right now I want to get away from here. Keep your eyes on the angels so they don't attack us whether it means walking backwards or sideways to see them." I answered and led the others away from where the angels were heading. "They are probably looking for other people to attack. Soon they will spread and there is no one to stop it." The Doctor had left and I had no idea how we could stop the angels from killing anyone else.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry this chapter is very short. I'm running out of ideas but I hope to make better chapters in the future.