• 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑰𝒕 •

☝︎ The outfit ☝︎

The entire week leading up to September 1 has been absolute heaven... and hell.

For starters, Harry and I went on trial... and won. Dumbledore, who somehow looked exactly as I imagined him to, was a complete dick to Harry. He didn't even acknowledge me for the most part. He did however, manage to get Mrs. Figg to testify on our behalf. I spoke with her afterwards about how I had met two of the boys from the picture, and she told me I should owl my mother.

During the trial I encountered the most horrific thing ever. She was like if the love child of Barbie and the Joker were going through a mid life crisis. I really hope I never have to lay eyes on that horrendous woman again. On the bright side, we weren't getting expelled.

I caused plenty of havoc with Fred and George, who I still cannot tell apart, sat by the fire with Remus and Sirius listening to stories of my mother, Harry's mother, and the Marauders. I also got to know the Golden Trio a lot better. They told me about of all their adventures at Hogwarts so far, and how many times they almost died. Needless to say there's never a dull moment.

I decided to take Mrs. Figg's advice and owl my mother. I wrote all about what's happened since I stepped out of her fireplace just last week. The dementors, damn near getting expelled, Harry and all my new friends, and that I had met Sirius and Remus.

I told her of my excitement to get to Hogwarts, what classes I wanted to take and how I'd love to be a Hufflepuff like her, but I wouldn't be upset at all to be a Gryffindor like Lily Potter and the Marauders. Lastly, I talked of how much I missed her. How I'd be staying in touch during my time there and that I loved her more than she could ever know. It was a very long letter, to which she replied with one equally as long.

After getting a stern warning to stay out of danger and not get into any more trouble, she apologized. She apologized to me for not telling me about her friends sooner. And she apologized to them for not coming back to adress what had happened. But specifically, she apologized to Sirius. Yeah, that part was very vauge.

'And to Sirius, my Padfoot, I'm so sorry for everything. I should never have left like that with things the way they were. I intend to come and fix my mistakes.'

I asked Sirius what that was about but his answer was even more vauge and annoying.

Another thing that made me a bit anxious was the little moments between Fred and I. A glance here and a flirty jab there. Not to mention the touches. They seemed like nothing, but anytime he'd pass by me in a crowded space, he'd gently touch my waist or my hip as he passed. If we happed to be standing next to each other, he'd place his hand on the small of my back, just lightly enough that I barely felt it. But it was there. And it drove me crazy.

Nevertheless, it's finally the 1st of September, and after getting dressed in ripped mom jeans, a white corset, and an old faded flannel I stole from Mama, I made my way downstairs with my trunk.

I entered the kitchen and poured myself a large cup of coffee, when I noticed one of the twins a few feet from me. I decided to just guess at this point.

"Good morning, George."

"Hmm-mmh" he shook his head and chuckled.

"Damn it. Sorry, Freddie. You know, one of these days, I'm gonna make you two some fucking name tags."

"Language, love." He playfully reprimanded, though the way he said it still sent a shiver up my spine, in a good way of course.

"Mhmm. Yeah, I know the only reason you said that is because your mom is in the other room." I pointed out, which resulted in all the color draining from his face as he looked over his shoulder where the door stood, wide open.