Oliver Queen Apologising ?

Maybe I shouldn't have stormed out the way I did but I was so angry how could Oliver question me like that after everything we've been through.

I hear footsteps behind me I already knew who it was without him even saying anything.

"Why are you really mad".

I turn round and look him straight in the eyes.

"I have never judged you for the things you've done, the stories you've told never once even when it put us all in danger and the one time I open up to you and you judge me you had no right considering the life you have lived".

"The life I have lived I have to experience everyday I'm the Arrow, the vigilante I can't escape my mistakes because They haunt me".

"What do your mistakes have anything to do with mine I'm not you Oliver".

"I care about you Felicity and I don't want you to live that life".

"It's not your choice to make, you can't control how I live my life trust me if you could I wouldn't be here today"

"Felicity I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but I'm way out of my element here with this whole dating thing so I'm going to make mistakes because through everything that's happened I'm only human"

"Is Oliver Queen apologising?" I ask him sarcastically he gives me a little smile and says ...

"If I was apologising to you I think afterwards we would kiss because we have made up" another little smile appears on his face.

He steps closer to me putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"This is one hell of an apology" I say whilst smiling then I kiss him slowly but softly but not letting go to take a breath.

Before it gets to intimate Roy comes running out, we quickly separate and look at Roy who's smirking.

"What is it Roy?" Asks Oliver arms still around my waist.

"Erm a robbery showed up on the screen"

"suit up" says Oliver, Roy leaves back into the club to go start getting into his suit.

Oliver turns to me.

"Got to go the city needs me"

He kisses me on the forehead and away he goes doing what he does best...

Saving his city.