Sister of the year!

Felicity

Seeing my sister again after so long was brutal.

When I moved to starling city I wanted a fresh start, I wanted a change. I just wish that I had involved Sophie in my new start,
maybe things would have turned out differently.

But now I've seen her, I want to know about her, I want to know what she's been up to.

I want my sister back In my life.

I hacked into all the CCTV cameras of the places I thought she would go but I came up with nothing.

When I kept coming up with nothing, I had no other choice other than to track her phone. I felt so guilty doing that to my own sister but what other choice did I have?, I needed to find her.

***

I was in such a trance, on trying to figure out timeline of everywhere Sophie had been since I'd last seen her, that I didn't even notice Oliver and Roy come up behind me.

"Felicity you okay?"Asked Oliver

I didn't really want them to know what I was doing, they would just tell me I'm wrong and that I should just leave her alone.

"Yeah I'm fine just doing work stuff" I looked up and smiled at Oliver, he was already looking down at me and smiling.

That smile I could die just looking at it, my heart stops every time he smiles at me...

My thoughts where cut through when he asked "who's phone are you hacking?".

Me still staring at him suddenly realised that my computer screen was flashing with locations of everywhere Sophie had been... Crap, I was so busted.

"Nobodies" I said whilst exiting the screen and looking back at them trying to act so innocent.

"So what was that on your screen?" Roy asked, looking at me with such shock that I was still lying about it.

"It was nothing like I said before just Palmer Tech stuff " I tried to act offended by the fact that they still didn't believe that I was telling the truth. I was clearly failing this attempt as Oliver turned to Roy and said..

"Will you gives us a minute?".

Ohh crap.

As Roy walked away Oliver turned back to me and said,

"The truth, please"

I looked up at him and saw his innocent eyes piercing through me, I had to tell him the truth.

"I'm hacking into Sophie's phone to see what shes been up to" I said whilst opening up the screen again so he could see what I had found.

He looked at the computer screen, confusion written all over his face.

"These are all places in Starling City, if your looking for what shes been up to why aren't you looking further into her past?"

"Your not mad at me for spying?"

"Felicity I understand why your doing this, I just wish you would tell me instead of lying to me about it"

Of course he would want to help, its Oliver.

"So how come you didn't look further into her past?" Oliver asked

"Thats where it gets weird, up until about 3 years ago there is no evidence of Sophie's existence its like she just vanished"

"What?, how is that possible?"

"I don't know, but the only stuff I could find on her was, memories from our childhood and the travelling she has done since she joined back into society, since reappearing she has gone to places like... Barcelona, Germany, Monte Carlo,Vienna, Russia, she even went to Afghanistan". 

"How long did she vanish for?"

"I say she was gone for about 4 years before she reappeared"

"What?... where was she all that time?

"That is exactly what I was thinking" I said suddenly realising that something seriously bad could of happened to my sister, and I had no idea she even went missing.

Guess who won't be getting a sister of the year award anytime soon...