Its time I paid Starling City a visit, my bestfriend needs me

Sophie

Dear Abby
I can't let her get to me, I need to stay strong if he finds her, he will kill her. I shouldn't have taken that job last night it's not safe. Knowing that she lives her, knowing what she does during her nights, who she helps!. Its no longer safe here but he won't let me leave, I'm stuck here.

I miss you, your my bestfriend and I never thought that we would be separated I need your help, I need your advise please email me back as soon as you get this, I only have a small amount of time before they figure it out.

Sophie xx

I got home late and crashed straight away but as soon as I woke up I had to email my bestfriend Abby. The only one I could talk to about my problems.

After I sent my email i waited for a little while for her to reply and when she didn't I decide to take a shower.

***

Seeing Felicity brought back Some bad memories. Things I preferred to stay buried. I'm not one for family reunions, once I left Las Vegas, I swore that I would make my own family, one that didn't include Felicity or my mother.

After my dad left, Felicity basically raised me. My mum had to work more to afford the house so Felicity was the only that was ever around.

She was my idol, the person I wanted to be just like one day, I worshipped her and she left me.

She left me working at a diner as a waitress to help my mum with money.

I hate her and I will never forgive her for what she did.

***

When I get out of the shower my computer lights up and says that I have one new email.

Dear Soph
I received your e-mail and after a long conversation with myself I have decided that it is best that I pay you visit.

Abby xx

My first immediate thought was, no she can't come here what will he say. she wouldn't even make it out of the airport, she would never be seen again or worse; they would have her killed.

Dear Abby
You know that you can't come here if he finds out you left without his permission he will kill you. I would love to see you again it's been so long but I can't loose another friend because of this life.

Sophie xx

It wasn't long before she replied.

Dear Sophie
I have spoken to him and the council they have agreed to let me help you as they to see you being here as a danger due to your unexpected family member living in the same area as you.

He is not yet ready to let you leave Starling City as your life there is not completed.

Anyways it's time that I paid Starling City a visit, my bestfriend needs me.

Abby xx