Land and Sea

Crystal and her brother, Haru were swimming around their palace. They live in the Kingdom of Seajago. 

But even though that everyone said that the had the best life because they lived in a luxurious palace, they siblings thought otherwise.

"It's so boring in here!!" Crystal whined.

"Well we can't go anywhere.Mom and dad told us not to go out of the palace." Haru said.

"But why?!" Crystal asked.

"Because you always swim to the surface and nearly lost your life!" Haru answered sternly.

"I was 3,what did you expect?!But now I'm 16,why can't I still go?!" Crystal protested.

"We already told you,Crystal." Harumi answered.

The siblings turned to their parents who just entered their room.

"But can't I just go up there for like a minute?!" Crystal asked.

"No,Crystal." Lloyd answered and Crystal crossed her arms.

"Sis..!" Haru said.

"You're not eager to go up there so you have no idea what I'm feeling right now!!" Crystal whispered to Haru.

"But I know exactly how you felt.I was just like you when I was your age.But that eagerness that I had,backfired." Harumi said.

"What do you mean?" Crystal asked.

Harumi sat beside Crystal on the bed and showed a small scar on her arm. Crystal was surprised.

"I didn't listen to my parents and went to the shore.I saw little kids playing around the sand and went to them.We played together.But then one of the humans found me and started attacking me with a big net.And they managed to scratch my arm with a sharp thing,sort of like a knife.And...I went back home with this scar." Harumi explained.

"I'll be more careful." Crystal said.

"Crystal,why won't you listen?!I don't want you to get hurt like I did!The scar was pretty deep and I even have it until now!I was lucky enough to get away,but you may not!" Harumi said.

"I promise I'll becareful!" Crystal said.

"No,Crystal.Just stay here with your brother." Lloyd told her.

"But,dad..!" Crystal whined.

"Crystal,enough!Haru,watch over your sister.Your father and I still have other things to do." Harumi said.

"Ok,mom." Haru replied and his parents went.

Crystal peeked from at the door and after she was sure he parents were gone, she immediately swam.

"What are you doing,sis?!" Haru asked.

Crystal just ignored her brother and swam away. Haru swam after her and managed to grab her tail.

"Hey!!" Crystal shouted.

"Didn't you hear our parents?!" Haru asked.

"Yeah,I heard.But I'll just be for a minute!" Crystal answered and pushed Haru away then swam to the surface. 

"I'm telling mom and dad!!" Haru warned.

"Go on!I'm not afraid!!" Crystal replied as she kept swimming away.

She made it to shore and saw many people playing in the sand. She carefully observed and saw a boy with red hair. 

He was playing with a girl who looked younger than him. They were playing volley ball.