Frozen Battle Pt.2

The ninja, their kids, and Akita began their journey to the Ice Castle to save a friend. But one of them was having doubt that she even stopped walking. 

Her father noticed.

"Crystal?What's wrong?" Lloyd asked and everyone stopped walking.

"N-Nothing,I'm fine." Crystal said.

Lloyd only put his hand on his hip, not believing what his daughter said.

"Let's just continue our journey before it's too late." Crystal suggested and ran.

Everyone else followed. But Lloyd was suspicious.

(Since this is a oneshot and not a full-book story,time skip will be a bit far/fast)

At the Ice Castle.

"Ok.So where should we-" Kai asked, but stop when he saw Crystal running another way.

"Crystal,get back over here!" Lloyd called.

But Crystal was already far. 

"I'll go find her." Akita said and transformed to a wolf.

Then she ran the same way as Crystal.

"Should we follow them or..?" Kai asked.

"It's better to stay together.We don't know this castle like the other one." Zane suggested.

"So..?" Kai asked again.

"We should find the Throne Room together." Zane said.

"But what about Crystal and Aunt Akita?" Naila asked.

"They'll be ok.Crystal knows what place she is looking for and Akita can track her down.Let's just hope they don't run into one of the guards until they get there." Lloyd said, trusting his daughter.

"Ok.Let's get moving." Kai said and they began making their way..

to find the Throne Room.

"Ok..maybe we should have followed Crystal." Kai said.

"But if we do that,it will take even longer to defeat the Ice Emperor and Vex." Zane said.

"Let's just find another way.We don't have a moment to lose." Lloyd suggested and they continued searching for the Throne Room.

With Crystal.

"Where's the dungeon?" Crystal asked.

"Crystal,wait!!" 

Crystal turned to see Akita running to her.

"Where's everyone else?" Crystal asked.

"They went for the Throne Room.You were running so fast so I decided to follow you." Akita answered.

"Oh.." Crystal responded, realizing her mistake.

"Come on,let's go find the dungeon together." Akita said.

"But what about everyone else?" Crystal asked.

"They'll be ok.We'll catch up with them soon after we find your boyfriend." Akita said.

Crystal was shocked.

"How did you know..?" Crystal asked.

"Your father really needs to learn to be quiet." Akita answered.

Crystal sighed. Then she agreed to go with Akita.

With the others, 40 minutes later, they found the Throne Room. And they were currently fighting the Ice Emperor at the moment. Everyone was down except Lloyd and Kai.