Behind the Mask(Crystalized Spoiler!!)

*Chapter is similar to Ninjago Crystalized(Inspired),so if you haven't watched the episode/season and don't want any spoiler,read the other chapters*

*But I tried to make this chapter different from the actual show so it won't be completely a spoiler chapter*

Sky just arrived at the meeting room that was secretly hidden in the abandoned subway line. And he felt his legs trembling, but he just couldn't show it as there were already 4 baddies.

"Who may you be?" The first baddie asked him.

"I-I'm...I'm the Omega of course!Can't you see my face?!It's so obvious I am the Oni King!!" Sky shouted.

"Should we know that?" The second villain asked.

"Well,duh!!Everyone knows the Oni!!" Sky shouted.

"I guess not everyone.Such a shame." The second smirked.

Sky only ignored him and sat on the last empty seat. But then he saw another chair.

"So...who sits there?" Sky asked.

"Our host,I pressume." The third villain said.

"Probably the king that-"

"Wrong."

Everyone turned their attention to the masked person, wearing a full-black hood and a kabuki mask. He/She walked to the the table.

"That is my seat." It said.

"You don't look anything like royalty." The fourth villain said.

"What does that matter?I am the king's right hand." It said.

"So you polish his shoes?" The second villain asked.

"Watch your tone,idiot!Or would you prefer for us to sent you back to where we found you?In a filthy prison!" 

The Second villain silently groan as it  walked to its chair.

"Why are we even called here?What does this king want from us?" The third villain asked.

"He will reveal his plan in time.But this,is not the right time.As I fear it would happen,one of us is a deceiving impostor."

Everyone gasped and looked at everyone in the room.

"Who is this impostor?!How dare they trespass into our meeting?!" The first villain shouted.

"Who is he?!Who is she?!Reveal yourself!!" Sky acted, but he was sweating, afraid that he would get caught.

"It's you,isn't it?!You're wearing a mask!!" The fourth villain accused it.

"SILENCE!!See for yourself who this impostor is!" It said.

A Crystal Spider walked in and showed a footage of the real villain.

Everyone turned to Sky.

"You're really gonna believe that junk?!" Sky asked.

"It was right in front of our eyes!And from how I observed,the one in the footage looked more....realistic.And didn't even sound like he was forcing his voice." The third villain said.

Sky gulped, he knew he couldn't get out of that one. 

'I guess there's only one thing left to do.'

"Alright.You caught me.But let me tell you,YOU FIVE are forgetting ONE thing!" Sky said.

"What's that,huh?!" The first villain asked.

"THAT!!" Sky shouted and everyone quickly followed where he pointed at.

And he was pointing at the Kabuki-Masked person.

As he was sure everyone was distracted, he tried to make his way out of the room, but he soon got caught and blasted to a wall that he hit his head pretty hard, his eyes were shut.

"So,you came all this way to find out who I was and the king's plan." The Masked person said as it walked to Sky.

"What should we do with him?" The third villain asked.

"Patience.Let me have some fun." It said and walked closer to Sky.

His eyes began to open, but he was still feeling weak.

"Does this remind you of anything,Sky?" It said as it pulled out a hairpin.

Sky looked at it

And was shocked.

"W-What...?That...That hairpin.." Sky whispered to himself and looked at the masked person.

"You...You can't...You can't be her!" Sky said.

"Oh,but I am her." It said as she slowly took off her hood.

The color of her hair was revealed first, Sky recognized it really well.

"No...This can't be!" Sky said.

Soon, her face was revealed. And she showed a smile, half warm and half wicked. 

"What?You all thought I was a kind and sweet girl?A princess who is adored by her people?!While in reality,everyone only TREATS me like royalty,BECAUSE OF MY FATHER!!" She shouted.

Sky couldn't keep his eyes open for much longer. He tried to speak before he passed out but nothing came out.

Nothing.

Except,...

"C-Crystal..?"