Hood Girl

Sky was casually training with Kai and Nya in the palace training field, when he saw something jumping super fast from a trees to trees. His eyes followed the movement 'till it completely disappeared.

"Sky?" Kai called and Sky was snapped out.

"What's wrong?" Nya asked.

"I-It's nothing.Let's just continue training.How do I spinjitzu again?" Sky asked, changing the subject.

"You just spin super fast and that's it." Kai explained.

"Ok." Sky said and he began spinning around really fast.

But nothing happened. Sky felt dizzy and fell down instead.

"Sky!!" Kai shouted and quickly caught Sky before he reached the ground.

"Are you ok?!" Nya asked.

"I'm ok.Just..dizzy." Sky answered.

"Maybe that's enough for today.We'll try again tomorrow." Nya suggested.

"Good idea.I need rest." Sky agreed.

Kai and Nya took Sky inside the palace and Kai guided Sky to his room. Since Sky was already 16 years old, he had his own bedroom and he surely enjoyed it. But sometimes, he felt lonely. 

Until one night,..

"Goodnight,Sky." Skylor said.

"Goodnight,mom." Sky said and went to sleep.

Skylor kissed his forehead and left to her room. 

The night went pretty peaceful for a few hours. But at 2.30 am, something happened.

"Hey!!What in Ninjago?!" Sky screamed as soon as he felt someone grab his arm.

"Shht!Keep quiet!" A hooded person said after placing her hand over Sky's mouth.

Assuming by the voice, Sky knew the hooded figure was a girl. The hooded girl slowly got her hand away from Sky's mouth and whispered to his ear.

"Come with me." She whispered.

"Why?" Sky asked.

"Just come.But hurry,I don't have much time." She whispered again and left.

Sky has hesitant, but he decided to follow the hooded girl. They managed to sneak out of the palace without anyone knowing. 

They walked further from the palace and Sky was not feeling so good.

"Where are we going?" Sky asked as they kept jumping from roof to roof.

"Stop asking questions!I will tell you once we get there." The hooded girl answered and they jumped down to a pretty dark alley way.

Sky was pretty terrified.

"W-W-What are we d-doing here?" Sky asked, trembling.

The hooded girl said nothing and only turned around to face him.

"T-Tell me who you are!" Sky demanded.

But the girl stood still.

"P-Please!T-Tell me!Who are you and why did you bring me here?!" Sky demanded, starting to gather up some courage.

There was a moment of silent. But the girl decided to reveal herself.

She took a deep breath and asked, "Promise you won't freak out?Or tell anyone about me?" 

"What?Why?" Sky asked, confused.

"I don't want anyone to know about me yet.Especially your good kind." Crystal said.