Tournament Pt.3

Everyone got the Jade Blades to Chen's Throne Room.

Well, almost everyone.

And...

All of the ninja got the Jade Blades for their kids, but Chen and Clouse refused to let them move on. 

"This tournament is for your children.NOT you,ninjas!You had your turn years ago." Chen said.

"Yeah!But we know your plan,Chen!!" Jay shouted.

"Yeah!You just want to steal the kids' powers so you can turn into some slimy snake!!" Kai shouted.

"What are you babbling about?!" Chen asked.

Everyone stayed quiet. But they had just noticed that 4 people were not in the room.

Lloyd knew why Crystal was not in the room, but Kai was starting to worry.

"Sky,just go!!" 

"I'm not gonna lose you!!You take the Jade Blade!!" 

"It's for the best,you red head!!Now hurry up and-"

"Crystal?!"

Crystal froze when she saw her father standing with everyone else.

But then she began to feel worried.

"Dad..You didn't bring a Jade Blade to him,did you?!" Crystal asked, worrying that her father may had helped her move on.

But Lloyd stayed quiet. And Crystal knew what it means.

"Please tell me neither of Uncle Kai or Aunt Skylor brought a Jade Blade back for Sky." Crystal said.

But no one said a word.

Except Chen.

"Your fathers did bring back the Jade Blade for you." Chen said with a smirk.

"Dad..!" Crystal said as she looked at her father.

Then she ran away.

One of the unknown opponent snatched the Jade Blade from Sky's hand and took it to Chen. 

Sky couldn't care less. He could only think that..

'Now Crystal and I have to face each other.'

Chen announced the loser and pressed a button on his throne. The lost opponent fell through the hole.

"Since we do not have the time to hide the Jade Blades again,I will make an exceptio for your children.But only,and ONLY this once!" Chen said.

Sky didn't hear what Chen was saying, he just ran to find Crystal.

He found her by the ocean, sitting alone and crying. He approached her.

"Crystal." Sky called softly.

"Why did our parents do this?Why did my father do this?!Does he not trust me?!" Crystal cried.

"They only wanted to save us." Sky said.

"But I don't feel safe.Now we have to fight each other!" Crystal said.

Sky sat next to her.

"I'm just as upset as you are.But..you know as well as I do that our parents only wanted to save us.They knew this Chen more than us." Sky said.

"You're right.But I just..wish that they would trust us.And my dad,...he really showed that he doesn't.After Chen started talking through the silly speaker,my dad immediately ran out of my room and went to get a Jade Blade for me." Crystal said.