Heartless Pt.2

In Llorumi's room, Lloyd was sitting on his bed, staring at his sword.

The sword had been in his possession for years. Since shortly before he met Harumi, until his second and youngest child became a fighter like him. 

Harumi noticed Lloyd was staring at the sword and went over to him.

"Is something wrong?" Harumi asked.

"It's nothing.Just...this sword.It has been in my possession for years now." Lloyd said.

Harumi sat beside him and looked at the sword. 

"It brings a lot of memories.Like when we were at Primeval's Eye.Remember those stranglers?" Harumi said, teasing Lloyd a bit.

Lloyd chuckled and replied, "You did a great job throwing this sword.Those roots really got me tight."

Then Harumi noticed the look on Lloyd's face after he said that. The frown on Lloyd's face, got Harumi a bit curious and confused at the same time.

"Is something wrong,Lloyd?One minute you were smiling,but then.."

Lloyd sighed but didn't keep his eyes off the sword.

"It's just...I was thinking about giving my swords to Crystal.But I know she doesn't use swords to fight like before she joined her friends.So...I have no idea what to do with this sword anymore." Lloyd said.

"She sometimes fight with swords too,especially when she was sparring with you.And training,she always uses swords." Harumi said.

"Yeah,you're right." Lloyd agreed.

"I'm sure Crystal will love this sword.It has her father's name on it." Harumi said.

"You think she'll take it?" Lloyd asked.

"Go and ask her." Harumi said.

"Alright." Lloyd said and walked to Crystal's room.

In Crystal's Room.

"Crystal?I have something-"

"Empty?"

Lloyd looked around the room but saw no sign of his daughter anywhere. When Lloyd was about to leave the room, he suddenly spotted something...odd.

Crystal's keyblade. On Crystal's bed.

Lloyd approached it and picked it up.

"That's strange.Crystal never leaves without her keyblade.Something's not right." Lloyd murmured. 

Lloyd looked around the room again to check, then he walked back to his room.

"Harumi.I think we may have a problem." Lloyd said.

"What's wrong?" Harumi asked.

Lloyd showed Crystal's keyblade to Harumi. When she saw it, she got really worried.

"We have to go find her!!" Harumi stood up.

"You stay here with Haru,I'll go find our daughter." Lloyd said and went to the ninja.

The ninja were training in the Palace yard with their kids.

"Come on,Sky.Give me all you got!" Kai encouraged.

"Where's Crystal?" Sky asked.

"She's still resting.She just finished training with her father so she needs a break." Kai answered.

"I'm gonna wait for her.I will only train with Crystal." Sky said.

Sky never wanted to train without Crystal, he missed out on training a lot more since Crystal started a different training.

"Sky,your training and Crystal's trainings are different." Kai said.

"Why must it be different?!I'm not training without Crystal!" Sky said and ran.

"Sky!!" Kai shouted.

Sky ran to the palace, but he ran into Lloyd.

"Uncle Lloyd!Sorry,I didn't see you." Sky apologized.

"It's fine,Sky.Where's your father?" Lloyd asked.

"In the training yard." Sky answered.

But then he noticed the worried look on Lloyd's face.

"Is something wrong,uncle?You...look worried." Sky asked.

"Let's go to the training yard,I'll explain everything there." Lloyd said and Sky went with him to the training yard.

"Hey,Lloyd." Kai greeted.

Everyone turned to him. But then they noticed the look Lloyd had on his face.

"Lloyd?What's wrong?" Nya asked.

"Yeah.Why do you have that look on your face?" Jay asked.

Lloyd looked down. He didn't know how to tell them as it hurt him. He was worried about his daughter that he felt that his mouth was completely shut.

Kai went over to him and asked, "Lloyd.is everything ok?Did..something happen?"

Lloyd took a deep breath and showed them Crystal's keyblade.

"Crystal's keyblade?" Sky asked.

Lloyd sighed as Cole asked, "What's wrong?Is there something wrong with the keyblade?Something happened to it?"

"It's not the keyblade." Lloyd said.

Everyone was confused and got scared. Especially Sky.

"It's the holder of this keyblade." Lloyd said.

"Crystal?Did something happen to her?!" Sky asked, really worried.

"I'm afraid so.And I'm sure we know who happened to her." Lloyd answered.

"we should tell Crystal's team about this.They'll be able to help." Kai said.

"I'm coming too!" Sky volunteered.

"No,Sky.You just stay here." Kai said.

Sky crossed his arms and said, "Crystal is my best friend!!I'm going to save her!No one is going to stop me!!"

"Alright." Lloyd said and turned to Zane, "Zane,can you locate Crystal?Her necklace should help."

"I'll start.While I do that,we should get on the bounty now!" Zane answered and the ninja + Sky went to the bounty.

Harumi watched the bounty leave from her window. She closed her eyes with a sigh with Haru standing beside her.

"Crystal will be alright,mom.Dad will bring her home." Haru assured his mother.

"I have faith in your father,Haru.But..I'm still worried.We know who took your sister." Harumi said.

"Everything will be alright,mom.You said you trust dad,keep trusting him.He will bring Crystal home." Haru said.