Sodapop Imagine

"Well ya know what?! I hate you!" You screamed at your brother and ran out of the house. Your brother really knew how to make you feel like dirt..and you were tired of it. You drove to the lot and sat there, with tears streaming down your cheeks. There was a sudden, light tap on your shoulder, you turned around startled. "Y/N?" It was Soda..you didn't want him to see you cry, so you looked away.
"What's wrong Y/N? You can tell me, I promise I won't make fun of ya." You hesitated, and he looked at you sympathetically.
Looking in his big, grayish-blue eyes just made your heart melt. You smiled softly. "It's nothing." You said wiping your tears.
"C'mon Y/N.." He gave you the big smile he always gave you. You just had to smile back, once Soda smiles at you, you can't ignore it. You smiled back. "Now, are ya gonna tell me what's wrong?" He asked, kissing your cheek. "W-well," your voice shook. "Well, my older brother is just always rude to me, a-and..he's always putting me down..h-he makes me feel like n-nothing.." You felt like you were nothing, because of your brother. You turned away, starting to cry again. He gently moved your face towards him, wiping your tears. He leaned in, and kissed you. "Oh Y/N, don't you know you're everything? You shouldn't listen to what he says, he just don't know how amazing you are.." He smiled at you again. "Thanks Soda..you said, smiling once more."
After that, Soda asked you out on a date. You and Soda quickly fell in love, and what your brother said, didn't matter to you anymore.💛