35 # 12/29

> 12/29

> 12/29

———————

A silent sigh leaves Minjun's lips as she unlocks the door to her small apartment. It was a simple one bedroom apartment with a tiny living room and kitchen, cozy enough for her.

The cream walls were pretty empty, some covered by wooden bookshelves or picture frames. Her home was simple, much like herself.

She trudges into her bedroom, dropping her bag onto her messy desk, walking to her closet to change into more comfortable clothes.

It was a long Wednesday for her, the sun almost setting and Minjun wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep. She'd probably have to eat a meal first, Shotaro and Renjun always texting her to make sure she does.

Minjun quickly makes something for herself, her phone next to her as she sits in her small kitchen, blowing on hot food.

She's about to take the first bite when her phone screen lights up and two different notifications appear on her screen.

She sets her fork down, picking her phone up and looking carefully at the notifications that disrupted her meal time.

They were both from Love Talk, two different boys sending messages at the same time. She didn't have to look at the usernames to know which of the six had texted her, two specific boys who seem to be the ones who text her most.

Minjun stares at the notifications that had halted, both waiting for her reply and suddenly, she fees conflicted. Who should I reply to first?

Her finger hesitantly hovers over the two notifications, only a decision away from pressing between 'jeknow' and 'sheepsquared'.

Now, Yangyang and Jeno were very different from each other, each boy giving different reactions and different vibes entirely. One is cheerful and fun and the other... well, Minjun hasn't yet figured how to describe Jeno.

Minjun stays there for a second, debating on who she should talk to first. In that moment, she didn't know the impact of her decision. She didn't know how much her choice would change and decide her future.

It was now and here that decided the next few months of her life. One action with many consequences.

But she didn't know that. And she wouldn't.

To her, it was just a matter of who she would rather talk to first. If it were two other people, or a different combination of people, she would have probably had an easier time choosing.